Jul 28, 2021 at 11:34 PM Post #58,546 of 100,489
1627529610154.png

Geek Wold GK3 3 Dynamic Drivers HiFi Audiophile In-ear Earphone

Description

The most beautiful sound, GK3 come for you

• Strong Dynamic & Wide soundstage
  • More details & High separation
Comfortable and beautiful Geek Wold GK3

• The combination of design and ergonomics, thousands of mold data, only for the comfort wear design and the combination of workmanship & aesthetic. Numerous programs, only for the exquisite and beautiful appearance
Exquisite is an attitude of GK3

• High quality 4 core 5N oxygen free copper wire
  • 3U gold-plated plug which is more attention to detail
  • High-quality eartips with good elasticity and toughness
  • High-end simple and beautiful packaging of environmental protection
Innovation is the last word

• Unique lossless three frequency division technology, by modifying the diaphragms, coils, magnets, tuned cotton and other materials, frequency division in the driver itself can be performed to divide the frequency. Avoid the resistance and capacitance of the second sound tone, the three frequency lossless connection is more natural.
Specification

• Brand: Geek Wold
  • Model:GK3
  • Driver:3 dynamic driver
  • Frequency response:20H-20Khz
  • Impedance:8ohm
  • Sensitivity:102db
  • Cable :1.2M
$20 on Penon.

Jul 28, 2021 at 11:37 PM Post #58,547 of 100,489
have you heard them? I'm gonna get them, since they're only $20, and if they tuned them anywhere like the GK10, or refined the sound of the DQ6, then it's a winner at this price.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2021 at 11:43 PM Post #58,549 of 100,489
Naaaah. Saw the reviews. bassy. laid back mids. not my thing.

Jul 28, 2021 at 11:47 PM Post #58,550 of 100,489
why do tuners always think they need to make something with multiple DD bassy? The magic with the DQ6 is that it's well balanced, and the bass is fast and even punchy, but it's not bottom heavy at all. Maybe a tad...a tad bass light. Bass should be presented as it's recorded, and not artificially inflated to make them "fun". If a song is fun, it'll be fun with a balanced pair. Damn these bass heavy tuners (here's looking at you IE300).

Jul 29, 2021 at 12:06 AM Post #58,551 of 100,489
magic with the DQ6
O, response graph. It's like one guy said: " The mids ? - No. Didn't hear." 😁
I always remember when I see such a schedule :). "Boom tyts", as I understand it. This is a very special magic :)

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2021 at 12:07 AM Post #58,552 of 100,489
Borrowing some new IEMs from local seller here (yes i borrow it for few weeks)

First one, the new upcoming brand TForce Yuan Li, pop out from nowhere and releasing entry level DLC DD.
first impression: absolutely nutty for the value, gonna give full review for it later
1627530740073.png

second one revisiting UM 3DT which i don't find it's a good IEM even with high technical prowess,
for me it's kinda weird when hearing some BA timbre from 3DD config. I decide to re-visiting it again, and gonna give some time to hear the sound, might be good ? might be not either, but pretty sure it's weird and different
1627530571350.png

third one, Yanyin Technology Aladdin (1DD + 3BA), i've mentioned before about Yanyin Technology Flagship Rosemary (8BA + 1DD with 2 switch) before which is my favourite Hybrid till now, I even choose Rosemary over the hyped Mest Mk2. so how is it going for their newest lineup which target for sub $300 price range?
Actually i've heard lot of lineup from Yanyin Technology (known as Sorry Audio before) and it's definitely my fave tuner.

Simple impression for Aladdin, mini rosemary with warmer and thicker weight note, gonna miss the switch. actually in term of listening i'll choose aladdin over 3dt above, though i need more time to A/Bing between the two
1627530434250.png

Jul 29, 2021 at 12:08 AM Post #58,553 of 100,489
Naaaah. Saw the reviews. bassy. laid back mids. not my thing.
It’s $20(actually Penon only had red model with mic +$2), but anyway I’m getting it without any pre-inputs. A collection of small boutique’s path of tuning effort, is something I can appreciate too.

Jul 29, 2021 at 12:11 AM Post #58,554 of 100,489
Borrowing some new IEMs from local seller here (yes i borrow it for few weeks)

First one, the new upcoming brand TForce Yuan Li, pop out from nowhere and releasing entry level DLC DD.
first impression: absolutely nutty for the value, gonna give full review for it later
1627530740073.png

second one revisiting UM 3DT which i don't find it's a good IEM even with high technical prowess,
for me it's kinda weird when hearing some BA timbre from 3DD config. I decide to re-visiting it again, and gonna give some time to hear the sound, might be good ? might be not either, but pretty sure it's weird and different
1627530571350.png

third one, Yanyin Technology Aladdin (1DD + 3BA), i've mentioned before about Yanyin Technology Flagship Rosemary (8BA + 1DD with 2 switch) before which is my favourite Hybrid till now, I even choose Rosemary over the hyped Mest Mk2. so how is it going for their newest lineup which target for sub $300 price range?
Actually i've heard lot of lineup from Yanyin Technology (known as Sorry Audio before) and it's definitely my fave tuner.

Simple impression for Aladdin, mini rosemary with warmer and thicker weight note, gonna miss the switch. actually in term of listening i'll choose aladdin over 3dt above, though i need more time to A/Bing between the two
1627530434250.png
Any links of that Rosemary?
MEST MKII has superb technicalities but yes, if an instrument separation is on stake, I bet well tuned 8BA+1DD can surpass MKII.

Jul 29, 2021 at 12:23 AM Post #58,555 of 100,489
Last edited:
Jul 29, 2021 at 12:35 AM Post #58,556 of 100,489
unnamed.png

This is the official graph of the Aladdin. Like I said it is tuned extremely well. I was not kidding when I said these remind me of a much cheaper Ibasso IT07. Balancing is similar, treble got better extension. Lol. These things are nuts for the money.

1627532943721.png

By the way my timing was good as they are listed for sale. Official price will be $245. Extremely competitive at this price.
https://penonaudio.com/yanyin-aladdin.html

Jul 29, 2021 at 12:38 AM Post #58,557 of 100,489
O, response graph. It's like one guy said: " The mids ? - No. Didn't hear." 😁
I always remember when I see such a schedule :). "Boom tyts", as I understand it. This is a very special magic :)
what?

Jul 29, 2021 at 12:46 AM Post #58,559 of 100,489
I can recognize something that's gonna make some waves here on headfi. These are gonna make some waves here on headfi. I can tell just from open listen these are on a serious level for sonics hence I started their own thread. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/yanyin-discussion-thread.958874/

This is their intro product that is what is mind boggling about these. I will leave more impressions on the Yanyin thread when I get some run in time on these. The crazy thing about these. They sound this good out of the box. These are gonna do for the $200 mid fi segment what the $45 GK10 did for the budget segment.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2021 at 2:54 AM Post #58,560 of 100,489
I can recognize something that's gonna make some waves here on headfi. These are gonna make some waves here on headfi. I can tell just from open listen these are on a serious level for sonics hence I started their own thread. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/yanyin-discussion-thread.958874/

This is their intro product that is what is mind boggling about these. I will leave more impressions on the Yanyin thread when I get some run in time on these. The crazy thing about these. They sound this good out of the box. These are gonna do for the $200 mid fi segment what the $45 GK10 did for the budget segment.
Have you heard their Canon set by any chance? They're well outside of the price range where I'd look to spend myself for that driver arrangement (1DD+4BA), but I'm still curious how they're tuned. The graph does look pretty nice.

From their AE listing on the Beteran HiFi Audio Store storefront:
20210729_025257.jpg

20210729_025315.jpg

Based on the graphs, it looks like their treble switches actually do some real work, so that's nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back