The discovery thread!
Jan 24, 2014 at 11:14 AM Post #20,282 of 100,251
  Please don't get this thread locked.

Great minds think alike
bigsmile_face.gif

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:16 AM Post #20,283 of 100,251
  Guys -- Let's tone it down in here.

+1

Just settle it in a pm fellas, we don't want people to lose this thread for personal reasons.

and @IEM 

good point, but continue that in a pm. Everything is a misunderstanding right now, best to settle it calmly and privately.

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #20,284 of 100,251
  Guys -- Let's tone it down in here.

+1 . I know I'm done with this ridiculousness. I'm listening to my DUNU, and having a cup of 'Joe.

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:19 AM Post #20,285 of 100,251
Too much drama for an earphone thread. Everyone needs to step back and relax a bit.

The elitism and seriousness needs to stop. I'm pretty sure 99%+ of the people posting here are not Audio Engineers, so posts should be taken as suggestions, impressions, and entertainment at best. To call one person's opinion hyperbole makes the whole thread hyperbole. What makes anyone else more qualified to make that assumption?

I doubt many others have designed and built their own speakers here, nor set up the soundboards at major concert arenas, nor play any instruments, but I wouldn't take a stance that i know any better about audio than anyone else either. Those concerts have easily done some damage over time, so someone in their early 20's could have much better hearing. I could pick out a certain frequency by ear where that person cannot though. Both shared opinions give more useful info than just one.

More Doppio, Dunu, Piston, and Sony talk, less of the attacks please.

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:23 AM Post #20,287 of 100,251
  Too much drama for an earphone thread. Everyone needs to step back and relax a bit.

The elitism and seriousness needs to stop. I'm pretty sure 99%+ of the people posting here are not Audio Engineers, so posts should be taken as suggestions, impressions, and entertainment at best. To call one person's opinion hyperbole makes the whole thread hyperbole. What makes anyone else more qualified to make that assumption?

I doubt many others have designed and built their own speakers here, nor set up the soundboards at major concert arenas, nor play any instruments, but I wouldn't take a stance that i know any better about audio than anyone else either. Those concerts have easily done some damage over time, so someone in their early 20's could have much better hearing. I could pick out a certain frequency by ear where that person cannot though. Both shared opinions give more useful info than just one.

More Doppio, Dunu, Piston, audio technica, and Sony talk, less of the attacks please.

This is not personal, I'm just a bit disheartened that this wasn't included, great post anyways. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:25 AM Post #20,288 of 100,251
  don't come in here late, defend your friends who were in the wrong, and blame me for this fiasco. Take a deeper breath sir, and go back and read each post. I'm here defending someone who got insulted and dismissed for having valid opinions. I'm done with this argument, but please, refrain from targeting me ahead of the guilty parties. thanks. 

+1

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:26 AM Post #20,289 of 100,251
  don't come in here late, defend your friends who were in the wrong, and blame me for this fiasco. Take a deeper breath sir, and go back and read each post. I'm here defending someone who got insulted and dismissed for having valid opinions. I'm done with this argument, but please, refrain from targeting me ahead of the guilty parties. thanks. 

Am I the only one that thinks this account was created yesterday by another member? The timing is too perfect.

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #20,291 of 100,251
  This is not personal, I'm just a bit disheartened that this wasn't included, great post anyways. 
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need the IM70 at $88. The less talk I see on them, the more I can accomplish this :)

I normally hate the AT house sound, but the way the IM70's are described, they are right up my alley. Balanced > everything to me. I may wait for the Dunu 2k too.

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:31 AM Post #20,292 of 100,251
  I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need the IM70 at $88. The less talk I see on them, the more I can accomplish this :)

I normally hate the AT house sound, but the way the IM70's are described, they are right up my alley. Balanced > everything to me. I may wait for the Dunu 2k too.

If my re700s get here today, maybe someone will feel like talking about the im70s. In addition to my im02 and eq-5 comparison, maybe..lol.

But for you, I'll delay it an hour after I receive them. :)

Till then, protect your wallet! Keep it stored in a safe, you might just buy the im70 sooner or later. XD

I hope the person who had the havi b3 pro will enjoy them with better burn-in.

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:31 AM Post #20,293 of 100,251
I'm very strongly considering the dunu dn1k myself, but wondering if I should wait just a little bit longer before buying incase something else comes along.

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:36 AM Post #20,294 of 100,251
Sup homies?? Anyone run into a new discovery we should be made aware of?

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:37 AM Post #20,295 of 100,251
I'm very strongly considering the dunu dn1k myself, but wondering if I should wait just a little bit longer before buying incase something else comes along.

I'm waiting for the Fostex TE-05 and Auriosonic ROCKETS. Both intrigue me. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back