The discovery thread!
Apr 5, 2013 at 6:49 PM Post #8,551 of 104,027
Apr 5, 2013 at 7:00 PM Post #8,552 of 104,027
Quote:
I will never want the Philips Fidelio X1. I will never want the Philips Fidelio X1. I will never want the Philips Fidelio X1. I will never want the Philips Fidelio X1.

You don't want my input then.  
devil_face.gif

Apr 5, 2013 at 7:12 PM Post #8,555 of 104,027
Quote:
^ Pissssh Philips only knows how to make budget cheapos, they make (J)ust (V)ery (C)rappy, JVC even look decent.
tongue_smile.gif

You obviously didn't read the Innerfidelity link that I provided of Tyll's impressions (or the video there). If you don't lust over them after reading that, well, you are a troll devoid of the ability to lust lol! Here's a quote of Tyll's:
Quote:
I'm telling you, I don't think I've ever heard a headphone quite like this: A big-bass headphone with good dynamics, and even response across the board with airy spaciousness. Bloody amazing!

The Philips Fidelio S2 iem looks pretty nice as well (thanks Nick). But the X1 is very lust worthy.

Apr 5, 2013 at 7:16 PM Post #8,556 of 104,027
Quote:
You don't want my input then.  
devil_face.gif

I'm pretty sure you're right. But I can't resist... are you interested in them?

p.s. Thanks for the James Blake info. Listened to all of his youtube tunes yesterday. Incredibly unique! Very cool stuff.

Apr 5, 2013 at 7:24 PM Post #8,558 of 104,027
Quote:

You obviously didn't read the Innerfidelity link that I provided of Tyll's impressions (or the video there). If you don't lust over them after reading that, well, you are a troll devoid of the ability to lust lol! Here's a quote of Tyll's:

The Philips Fidelio S2 iem looks pretty nice as well (thanks Nick). But the X1 is very lust worthy.

Welp, i'll gladly take those ATH ADXs from you if those make you feel guilty about getting these Philips. I am such a swell guy always thinking about the feelings of others, i guess i'll just take one for the team.
wink_face.gif

Come to Papa' ADXs!!!
tongue.gif

Apr 5, 2013 at 7:32 PM Post #8,559 of 104,027
Quote:
Welp, i'll gladly take those ATH ADXs from you if those make you feel guilty about getting these Philips. I am such a swell guy always thinking about the feelings of others, i guess i'll just take one for the team.
wink_face.gif

Come to Papa' ADXs!!!
tongue.gif

Very nice try! But the ad900x/ws99 amazing dynamic duo is what will allow me to resist and stop the bleeding (for a relatively long while at least)
biggrin.gif

I'm telling you though, this is a dangerous place.

Apr 5, 2013 at 7:54 PM Post #8,560 of 104,027
Quote:

Very nice try! But the ad900x/ws99 amazing dynamic duo is what will allow me to resist and stop the bleeding (for a relatively long while at least)
biggrin.gif

I'm telling you though, this is a dangerous place.

Ehhhhh, why the hell were you reading innerfidelity??? Don't blame head-fi for your promiscuous ways.
ksc75smile.gif

Apr 5, 2013 at 8:01 PM Post #8,561 of 104,027
Quote:
^ Pissssh Philips only knows how to make budget cheapos, they make (J)ust (V)ery (C)rappy, JVC even look decent.
tongue_smile.gif

You need to check out the L1 and X1 my friend.  Couple of the nicest looking and best built headphones around.  They don't sound bad either.  

Quote:

I'm pretty sure you're right. But I can't resist... are you interested in them?

p.s. Thanks for the James Blake info. Listened to all of his youtube tunes yesterday. Incredibly unique! Very cool stuff.

No problem with James Blake.  I've been listening to the X1 for some months Wayne.  For me, it's the HD650 killer.  It is an awesome open, basshead can.  Probably the coolest looking headphone too.  

Apr 5, 2013 at 8:09 PM Post #8,562 of 104,027
Quote:
You need to check out the L1 and X1 my friend.  Couple of the nicest looking and best built headphones around.  They don't sound bad either.  

No problem with James Blake.  I've been listening to the X1 for some months Wayne.  For me, it's the HD650 killer.  It is an awesome open, basshead can.  Probably the coolest looking headphone too.  

I was just joking meng, hence the smiley tongue. Those X1s looks a bit too serious for my simp taste. Not tempted by them AT ALL!!!
ph34r.gif

Apr 5, 2013 at 8:20 PM Post #8,563 of 104,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was just joking meng, hence the smiley tongue. Those X1s looks a bit too serious for my simp taste. Not tempted by them AT ALL!!!
ph34r.gif

Like I said. This is a dangerous place.

Apr 5, 2013 at 8:35 PM Post #8,565 of 104,027
Quote:
i gotta unsub this thread asap.

You better ban yourself from head-fi while you're at it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back