The discovery thread!
Feb 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM Post #7,141 of 106,564
Ya I agree it is all over the place. But hey it is kinda fun that way. I posted a link of some early impressions of stuff on the first page. There is so many that we discussed on this thread that it is hard to focus on just one. I will work on it a bit more.

Feb 16, 2013 at 6:35 PM Post #7,142 of 106,564
A little set back. I didn't realize I was purchasing my CKN70s from some 3rd party vendor on Amazon Japan. Now Amazon has them in and can ship them to me for a cheaper price to boot. So now I am in the process of cancelling the first order because those guys seem to not have them in stock.

This is what I get for not waiting till Amazon has them in stock.

Feb 16, 2013 at 8:37 PM Post #7,143 of 106,564
Quote:

Hey that's my link!!
Found it earlier and posted it on the deals thread, LOL!!!
Where's my beer 
beerchug.gif

I also posted it in the deals thread. Oops!

Beer forthcoming!

Feb 16, 2013 at 9:57 PM Post #7,144 of 106,564
Quote:
I cracked under the pressure. I bought 20 packs of real ramen, a couple jars of jam, a S500 and a CKN50 on rakuten which will ship in a couple of weeks lol. Best of all, I didn't spend a single penny aside from the shipping because I had 15000 miles that I converted into 15000 rakuten points.

hhhhhnnnnggggg cannot wait!

YUMMMS, man that is a bunch of random @ss stuff ever for EMS from Jpn. LoL But i thought "hhhhhhhnnnngggg" is a Korean phrase not Jpnese last time i consulted my Asian dictionary.
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
I don't even know what this thread is about anymore. Dsnuts, please take control over your thread again. lol

How can you not love Food-Fi, mad disappoint??? All this talk of burgers/ ramen gots me hungry!

Quote:

I also posted it in the deals thread. Oops!

Beer forthcoming!

Hey who is this hipster and what did you do with our WAYNE??? The world is not big enough for 2 WAYNES!

Feb 16, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #7,145 of 106,564
Quote:
Hey who is this hipster and what did you do with our WAYNE??? The world is not big enough for 2 WAYNES!

OMG... What's going on????
blink.gif

Feb 17, 2013 at 12:23 AM Post #7,147 of 106,564
Alright, 
well I know this is a bit off topic,
But I have run into some more financial trouble and I may have to end up selling the somics that havent actually even arrived yet!
Actually I dont even know if they were sent... haha!

But anyways, I just would like to know if anyone would be even slightly interested in purchasing them?

They are the EFI-82 MT's 
Keep in mind I do live in New Zealand.

For some reason I cannot make a classified, so i will have to leave it through to PM's
Thanks

Feb 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #7,148 of 106,564
I just pulled the trigger on the CKN70s. I can't wait to get me some carbon nanotube action. They should arrive at Tenso on the 18th or 19th.

Feb 17, 2013 at 2:15 AM Post #7,150 of 106,564
^ My thoughts exactly IMPOSTER!!! :confused_face_2:

Two personalities was simply not enough for sfwalcer and WAYNENUMM I guess!

Feb 17, 2013 at 9:03 AM Post #7,152 of 106,564
So, I spoke with my friend in Japan and he auditioned the new CKN70 in Tokyo today and compared it to the sony and new jvc models and he liked it more. He couldn't give me detailed impressions as he's not into describing sound and that glossary but he was a trumpet player for years, so he supposedly knows good and accurate sound. He wasn't impressed with the cable though. 

Feb 17, 2013 at 9:22 AM Post #7,153 of 106,564
I've had my finger on the trigger for the past two days. Looking at the cheapest method to get them to California: amazon japan + Tensu, Rakuten, or the marked up ebay ones. Still up in the air. In the meantime ill just wait for people to start giving their impressions.

Feb 17, 2013 at 10:06 AM Post #7,155 of 106,564
Quote:
Ya I agree it is all over the place. But hey it is kinda fun that way. I posted a link of some early impressions of stuff on the first page. There is so many that we discussed on this thread that it is hard to focus on just one. I will work on it a bit more.

Oh No, you don't kid me !   ...I know that this thread is your recruitment ground for talent hypes !
biggrin.gif

...I'll survive the latest Jiggi'swot hype just as I did the previous Cash'somia and countless before that.
wink_face.gif

Now I just have to work on the grandmaster hyper of them all !!!   ...got to find an effective defence mechanism !  .... he merely mentions the ckn70 and I've ordered them in the blink of an eye.
sheesh, I'm really vulnerable !
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back