The discovery thread!
Mar 12, 2022 at 8:23 PM Post #62,072 of 100,600
Might not be a new brand but they are to me. Lol how many folks knew they have been making stuff in the past. I never did. I do know this new YST-02 is substantial.

It looks like the YST-02 is the first earphone they have made in a long while. If you look at their older stuff it is all wired, old style.

Mar 13, 2022 at 11:30 AM Post #62,073 of 100,600
Might not be a new brand but they are to me. Lol how many folks knew they have been making stuff in the past. I never did. I do know this new YST-02 is substantial.

It looks like the YST-02 is the first earphone they have made in a long while. If you look at their older stuff it is all wired, old style.
Had to rib you when you don't do your homework. Besides you also started the Retro IEM thread so a bit ironic there.

Anyhow, can that "YST" be taken off or is it underneath. I figure it is more likely to be on top and able to be taken care of. :)

Mar 13, 2022 at 10:55 PM Post #62,075 of 100,600
Anyone knows what the YST stands for? Only reason it intrigues me is that it is the initials for my Chinese name Yap Soon Tat! Haha! YMMV! Haha!

Mar 13, 2022 at 11:09 PM Post #62,076 of 100,600
Anyone knows what the YST stands for? Only reason it intrigues me is that it is the initials for my Chinese name Yap Soon Tat! Haha! YMMV! Haha!
That's exactly what it means! They are honoring you for being such a good listener! lol

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2022 at 9:54 AM Post #62,078 of 100,600
Yes it is excellent! Improves most budget cables with amplitude and musicality improved!
The amplitude, magnitude and platitude!
Even more so - for those buying similar cables for $800 - it is additional 10 times totally better The best short cables that many experienced unbiased reviewers here experienced so far :):):)

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2022 at 4:34 PM Post #62,082 of 100,600
Mar 14, 2022 at 5:32 PM Post #62,083 of 100,600
Mar 14, 2022 at 5:47 PM Post #62,084 of 100,600
Well whats your budget LowBudget? I think it will depend on how much your willing to spend. I know some of the fellas here can give you an insight into what is possible at the price.
as you can guess my budget is low xD up to 150 euros. i want an iem to pair with a hiby r3 pro saber. an all arounder with secure fit would be the best

not every model is available in my country.

i can buy:

thieaudio legacy 3
mackie mp 320 (discounted)
tforce yuan li
hidizs ms2
fiio fd1 and fh1s
tin hifi t4

i could find different options, but i prefer not to order overseas as taxes and customs break the deal

Mar 14, 2022 at 7:12 PM Post #62,085 of 100,600
as you can guess my budget is low xD up to 150 euros. i want an iem to pair with a hiby r3 pro saber. an all arounder with secure fit would be the best

not every model is available in my country.

i can buy:

thieaudio legacy 3
mackie mp 320 (discounted)
tforce yuan li
hidizs ms2
fiio fd1 and fh1s
tin hifi t4

i could find different options, but i prefer not to order overseas as taxes and customs break the deal
anyone that can help lowBuget meet his buget. Please do so. Only phone I heard on your list is the Mackie MP320 which is not that great. So you can cross that one out looks like it has been discontinued any how.

On a different note. DSC09613.JPG

New Shozy Djembe. These are small shelled IEMs and the entire housing fits in your Concha. What that means is for folks that been looking for a good relax and sleeping IEM well here you go. These are more mid focused tuned so vocals stand out. I am current writing about them. This is one of those IEMs that absolutely requires burn in as they dont sound all that great out of the box. But if your willing to burn them in. They live up to their price point. I wouldnt say they are class leading at the price but there are not too many small earphones. It is a single dynamic design and housing being used has some vents on the bottom of the shell which makes these a semi open design.

Will have much more on my review of them but for now interesting earphones from Shozy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back