The discovery thread!
Jun 2, 2020 at 3:01 AM Post #47,506 of 101,402
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000126904556.html

Do u guys think this is legit? Seems to be a dynamic driver type

$1.99 for an IEM with free shipping to boot LOL! How do these guys even break even?!

Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
2039 reviewers cant be wrong :wink:
A5250C40-21C3-4402-9E49-8C660DAE0B50.jpeg

And now I know how to wear iems that are too big for my ears.

Jun 2, 2020 at 7:11 AM Post #47,507 of 101,402
if you're digging the VX, you should try the Liebesleid. it is more expensive, but the step up in SQ is really significant in my opinion.
Yeah I was interested in their TOTL buds. But I was looking at the Chaconne because it seesm to be better/the successor of the Liesbesleid or do you know what the difference is? I am also wondering if they have some rumble as the nameless/VX Classic didnt have it.

Jun 2, 2020 at 7:13 AM Post #47,508 of 101,402
2039 reviewers cant be wrong :wink:
A5250C40-21C3-4402-9E49-8C660DAE0B50.jpeg
And now I know how to wear iems that are too big for my ears.

my wife often use wears iems and tws with "as long as it doesn't fall off" philosophy, which makes my head hurts whenever i see it...and hurts even more each time trying to tell her how to wear it the right way..

i ended up just let her do as she wants with those iems :sweat_smile:

now i strictly only let her use cable downs. less obvious for me to notice if she's wearing them reversed or in any other weird fashion.. so less headaches for me

Jun 2, 2020 at 7:18 AM Post #47,509 of 101,402
Yeah I was interested in their TOTL buds. But I was looking at the Chaconne because it seesm to be better/the successor of the Liesbesleid or do you know what the difference is? I am also wondering if they have some rumble as the nameless/VX Classic didnt have it.

i haven't tried the Chaconne personally, but from what i gather it's warmer toned than the Liebesleid. you might have better info from searching the earbuds thread
the Liebesleid has bass rumble, but won't be anything like an IEM. just think of it like the bass rumble that you'll get from clip ons or on-ear headphones.

Jun 2, 2020 at 7:22 AM Post #47,510 of 101,402
i haven't tried the Chaconne personally, but from what i gather it's warmer toned than the Liebesleid. you might have better info from searching the earbuds thread
the Liebesleid has bass rumble, but won't be anything like an IEM. just think of it like the bass rumble that you'll get from clip ons or on-ear headphones.
Thanks, Yeah I know that it wont be like an iem (nor do I want it to be, because well... I got my iems for that). Sounds like I prefer the Chaconne over the liesbesleid then. Is the weight an issue though? I heard that they are both very heavy, but doesnt that help it stay in your ears then or is it more of a comfort issue?

Jun 2, 2020 at 8:40 AM Post #47,511 of 101,402
@baskingshark I think it was you who mentioned the ChiFi iceberg recently? It just so happens I recently found something dope lurking beneath the surface. Here's my review of the Panther Audio Aura DX4 quad-driver IEM.

Panther Audio Aura DX4_10.jpg

Jun 2, 2020 at 12:04 PM Post #47,512 of 101,402
Thanks, Yeah I know that it wont be like an iem (nor do I want it to be, because well... I got my iems for that). Sounds like I prefer the Chaconne over the liesbesleid then. Is the weight an issue though? I heard that they are both very heavy, but doesnt that help it stay in your ears then or is it more of a comfort issue?

yes, it's a bit heavy, but for me, once it's on my ears i don't find the weight bothering at all

Jun 2, 2020 at 10:05 PM Post #47,514 of 101,402
my wife often use wears iems and tws with "as long as it doesn't fall off" philosophy, which makes my head hurts whenever i see it...and hurts even more each time trying to tell her how to wear it the right way..

now i strictly only let her use cable downs. less obvious for me to notice if she's wearing them reversed or in any other weird fashion.. so less headaches for me

Why does it bother you how she chooses to wear her earphones? :thinking:

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:01 PM Post #47,515 of 101,402
Why does it bother you how she chooses to wear her earphones? :thinking:

let's put it this way:
if i saw a kid playing a harmonica with their nose, i would be amused, but i wouldn't bother.
if it's my kid, i would tell him that's not what normally people do. but if he insist in doing it that way, I'll let him be

and for the record, every earphones/headphones in my home is mine, so technically i can have a say on how people use my stuff:sunglasses:

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:04 PM Post #47,516 of 101,402

How benevolent of you to "let" her wear her earphones as she wants. With that kinda statement, you kinda sound like a bit of a control freak, dude. Leave her be to enjoy her music and her stuff, as she feels fit to do so. It's not your job to tell her how she should use or wear her gear. If she likes the way it sounds how she's wearing it, then leave her alone. Everyone's ears are different and are sensitive in different areas.

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:10 PM Post #47,517 of 101,402
and for the record, every earphones/headphones in my home is mine, so technically i can have a say on how people use my gear
and for the record, every earphones/headphones in my home is mine, so technically i can have a say on how people use my
So technically, you don't know the true meaning of SHARING.

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:17 PM Post #47,518 of 101,402
How benevolent of you to "let" her wear her earphones as she wants. With that kinda statement, you kinda sound like a bit of a control freak, dude. Leave her be to enjoy her music and her stuff, as she feels fit to do so. It's not your job to tell her how she should use or wear her gear. If she likes the way it sounds how she's wearing it, then leave her alone. Everyone's ears are different and are sensitive in different areas.
C’mon now! No personal judgements here. “It’s not your job to tell” anyone else how to behave at home. Back to headphones and IEMs.

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:20 PM Post #47,519 of 101,402

the way you connect the word "let" and "benevolent" is amusing for me, but i wouldn't be bothered

and for the record, every earphones/headphones in my home is mine, so technically i can have a say on how people use my gear

So technically, you don't know the true meaning of SHARING.

me and my wife are waiting for you to enlighten us with the true meaning. maybe your kind wisdom can better the dynamics of our relationship :k701smile:

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:32 PM Post #47,520 of 101,402
C’mon now! No personal judgements here. “It’s not your job to tell” anyone else how to behave at home. Back to headphones and IEMs.
Ok...point taken. Not gonna pursue this any further on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back