The discovery thread!
Mar 10, 2014 at 1:39 PM Post #22,998 of 106,551
It's because I ordered mine last night. Within twelve hours they dropped the price.

It happens all the time. You guys want a break in price, get me to order something.....
confused_face.gif

Mar 10, 2014 at 1:46 PM Post #23,000 of 106,551
  that sucks for you mate 
confused_face.gif

hope you get better luck next time

Win some lose some, that's the nature of the game. Same thing happened with the XBA-3's  and 4's, granted, not as quickly.

Anyway I sent Amazon Japan an email asking for a price adjustment. Don't think it will work but you never know.

Mar 10, 2014 at 1:55 PM Post #23,002 of 106,551
It's because I ordered mine last night. Within twelve hours they dropped the price.

It happens all the time. You guys want a break in price, get me to order something..... :confused_face:

Your sense of humor in the face of all but certain aggrevation is commendable. :smile:

:beerchug:

Btw, did you send amazon japan an email in English?

Mar 10, 2014 at 1:55 PM Post #23,003 of 106,551
Other countries' IEMs encourage early adopters with introductory offers and raise the price after promotion period. Seems like Japan is the only country going in reverse in this regard considering such short period of time

Mar 10, 2014 at 1:57 PM Post #23,004 of 106,551
Other countries' IEMs encourage early adopters with introductory offers and raise the price after promotion period. Seems like Japan is the only country going in reverse in this regard considering such short period of time

I blame this on AKG's stunt with the K701 a few years back. It had a cameo in an anime for like 5 seconds and suddenly was the single best selling audio gear on the net. 
confused_face.gif

Mar 10, 2014 at 2:11 PM Post #23,006 of 106,551
Your sense of humor in the face of all but certain aggrevation is commendable.
smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Btw, did you send amazon japan an email in English?

Thanks, it could be worse.

Anyway, they have a help section in English, with an English email link, so I sent it in English. I'm sure they must have some English speakers over there.

Cheers,
beerchug.gif

Mar 10, 2014 at 2:12 PM Post #23,007 of 106,551
Thats almost $80 difference from what I paid fri 36100yen. I just sent amazon email asking for refund or even gift card for difference as its much easier than returning and purchasing again, not that I would return etc, but worth a shot.

Mar 10, 2014 at 2:35 PM Post #23,008 of 106,551

Price drop!!!

That's one vendor with an 85 percent positive rating. Some vendors do that. I could have gotten mine  cheaper, but once I ordered, the vendor then emailed me and told me more than two weeks instead of the few days he initially had listed. So you take your chances. It's not Amazon's price. But it could be a great deal.

Mar 10, 2014 at 3:11 PM Post #23,009 of 106,551
That's one vendor with an 85 percent positive rating. Some vendors do that. I could have gotten mine  cheaper, but once I ordered, the vendor then emailed me and told me more than two weeks instead of the few days he initially had listed. So you take your chances. It's not Amazon's price. But it could be a great deal.
there is also one for about same price thru amazon.jp itself (im guessing kunda like amazon warehouse deals here)

I asked for amazon.jp credit for difference if they cant refund price difference. I ordered thru same amazon seller so im hoping for best, I did tell them it would be better for both parties than havingvto return mine and order new pair at cheaper price.....even tho I prolly wont go thru the trouble of trying to return shipping and tenso shipping new ones its only gonna save few bucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back