The discovery thread!
Nov 7, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #16,456 of 106,710
Interesting, I would write the comparison up really similarly (haven't compared in a while, but the impressions really line up with mine), but I'd take the exact same descriptions, and give the edge to the Monsters...this is where taste comes in, I suppose.

Exactly doc. I can see it going either way based on personal preference since neither phone is bad by any means.

Nov 7, 2013 at 12:18 AM Post #16,458 of 106,710
  ^ That's AMAZING insight doc!!!
eek.gif
Much MUCH better than the "theory" that WAYNE and i were the same person as well. hoho
very_evil_smiley.gif

What? Are you saying we're not???

Nov 7, 2013 at 12:42 AM Post #16,463 of 106,710
You can always listen to mines if that doesn't materialize dude.

LoL, it's not about that, i actually don't want them THAT bad cuz i kinda get their general signature already and that it's not a MUST own for me. But it's just this team review things gives Twinkies and i the opportunity to create something that hopefully is meaningful and unique.

Welp at least i hope so, but not trying to get ahead of ourselves or talk it up too high, since everything is still up in the air so....

Just trying to have fun with it i guess, and it doesn't hurt to get some nice free review samples to mess around with.
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 7, 2013 at 12:47 AM Post #16,464 of 106,710

LoL, it's not about that, i actually don't want them THAT bad cuz i kinda get their general signature already and that it's not a MUST own for me. But it's just this team review things gives Twinkies and i the opportunity to create something that hopefully is meaningful and unique.

Welp at least i hope so, but not trying to get ahead of ourselves or talk it up too high, since everything is still up in the air so....

Just trying to have fun with it i guess, and it doesn't hurt to get some nice free review samples to mess around with.
ksc75smile.gif

Here, I'll chip in so you can get yourselves a room.

Nov 7, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #16,466 of 106,710

Thanks, knew we can ALWAYS count on you Nikie_SugarDaddy.
ksc75smile.gif

You can drop if off @ a troll donation center near you, and don't forget to make your check payable to Masa' Troll. :)

Much appreciated!!!
beerchug.gif

Just post a link to you paypal account in your sig. I'll make sure the word spreads.

Nov 7, 2013 at 1:14 AM Post #16,467 of 106,710

Just post a link to you paypal account in your sig. I'll make sure the word spreads.

Oh GOD NO!!! Alls i am gonna get are hate mails. haha You know how many people hate me here.
tongue.gif

YOU TRYING TO SET ME UP MENG!!!

edit: Alright enough of my antics, don't wanna derail this thread mo' with our nonsense. TAKE IT TO MY THREAD INSTEAD FOOL!!! 

Nov 7, 2013 at 2:56 AM Post #16,468 of 106,710
Originally Posted by sfwalcer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the opportunity to create something that hopefully is meaningful and unique.

Unfortunately the store ran out of Lego so we have to make do with earphones.

I'm beginning to think SF and TwinQy are really the same person-whenever TwinQy posts, SF is always there, must be a schzoid split personality thing going on. Another possibility-they are a modern, up to date team like Abbot and Costello...

Wrong on both counts.

Your wife found out about Head-Fi months ago. Didn't you find it strange that "we" were posting in the same threads as you?
Now, she wants you to get off this silly site, and go grab some milk on your way to work tomorrow, we're almost out.

Nov 7, 2013 at 3:04 AM Post #16,469 of 106,710
  Your wife found out about Head-Fi months ago. Didn't you find it strange that "we" were posting in the same threads as you?
Now, she wants you to get off this silly site, and go grab some milk on your way to work tomorrow, we're almost out.

Genius.

Nov 7, 2013 at 3:07 AM Post #16,470 of 106,710
  Unfortunately the store ran out of Lego so we have to make do with earphones.

Wrong on both counts.

^
  Twi-Hard is INDEED a try hard. Sheeeesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back