The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Jan 2, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #8,716 of 9,815
don't know if it has been mentioned here, buydig is selling ATH-W1000x for $429. Cheaper than many 2nd hands here. I spent almost $400 to get a pair of 2nd hands from Japan!

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=ATHW1000X

Jan 2, 2013 at 7:28 PM Post #8,718 of 9,815
Quote:
oh woops for posting it here haha yeah i contacted amazon and they said contact sennhesier -,- for some reason 

-sorry again for posting here i am new to this forum lol

thnx for help~

No worries and welcome to Head-Fi. I'd also contact Sennheiser and also search the web to see if fakes are out there. They could have also given you a refurbished pair or one that was returned with blown drivers are who knows. Lesson learned tho right. Only buy from certified sellers or sellers with a great return policy and lots of positive feedback

Jan 2, 2013 at 8:43 PM Post #8,720 of 9,815
Quote:
i bought my hd 650 from "EverythingDeals" from amazon and i was stupid enough to not buy from authorized dealers apparently in the forums they sell fake fiios products how can i tell if my hd 650s are fake though? i cant even return them because i have them over 2 months X_X

-My experience with it so far is that, it doesnt sound bad its just that if i compare them with my hd 555 they sound soooo similar..but they are running from asus xonar STX lol nothing else im planning on getting a schiit lyr soon to see if it can help.

should i just order a pair of new hd650 drivers from sennhesier and replace them? i think it will come out to be 100$~ for a pair 

any advice? 

It sounds very suspicious. If you said "I think my HD650 are fake" I would say, that's not possible. But, if the fiio has that reputation, I would be a little concerned. Can you take some pictures and start a thread? Where are you located? There's certainly a head-fier near you that can check them out! 

I wouldn't order drivers yet. 

Jan 2, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #8,722 of 9,815
Quote:
The $30 Shure just shipped.

which $30 shure? was it $30 for a SE535? 
blink.gif
o2smile.gif

Jan 2, 2013 at 10:32 PM Post #8,726 of 9,815
Quote:

It sounds very suspicious. If you said "I think my HD650 are fake" I would say, that's not possible. But, if the fiio has that reputation, I would be a little concerned. Can you take some pictures and start a thread? Where are you located? There's certainly a head-fier near you that can check them out! 

I wouldn't order drivers yet. 

i live in metro NYC, yeah i am not going to order the drivers yet if anyone want to help me PM me im on break right now so yeah this is the perfect time and i am really sorry for spamming this thread that has nothing to do with it lol

i PM'd you elwappo99

Jan 3, 2013 at 12:41 AM Post #8,728 of 9,815
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00004SY4H/ref=dp_olp_new_map?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Looks like HD600s are dipping just below $300, free shipping. Seems like a solid price, can't check because camel is down. 

Jan 3, 2013 at 12:57 AM Post #8,729 of 9,815
You can use mypricetrack.com to check Amazon price history

http://mypricetrack.com/amazon/B00004SY4H

Seems like almost all time low and great price.

Don't remember what they sold them for in lightning deals last year though. I think they dipped all the way down to $260 or so.

Jan 3, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #8,730 of 9,815
Was just coming on to post the HD600 price.  When I saw it it was at $303.  Just bought it!  How much lower was it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back