1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by wyldrage, Aug 6, 2010.
First

Back
574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583
585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594
Next

Last
  1. pichu
    Found an amazing deal on the VMODA Crossfade LP. They are about $100 off! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003BYRGJU?ie=UTF8&tag=techoftomo-20&linkCode=shr&camp=213733&creative=393185&creativeASIN=B003BYRGJU&qid=1357121340&sr=8-4&keywords=v-moda+crossfade+lp

2. parasitius
    Quote:

Already got for $74 on November 26 :)

3. BloodyPenguin Contributor
    Quote:

That is just an ok price.  They are the older model.  They were down to $75 a little over a month ago and they were $89 just a few days ago.

4. DemonFox
    Quote:

Welcome to Head-Fi, and you are looking at the right Headphone but at the wrong site. For those I bought mine from eBay for around $169 plus free express shipping. A few of the sellers on eBay will allow you to make an offer and because other sellers are doing the same you may be able to get them even cheaper than I did. What are you going to be powering them with?? I would't spend the extra money to get the premiums either personally the pro's sounded better for quite a bit cheaper and are more comfy.

Good Luck

5. RoMee Contributor
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Yay!!! Mine shipped too. After saxophone's post I thought we was gonna see a wave of cancellations but I guess it was just his order that got cancelled.  It's probably because it was back ordered when he ordered.

6. Tus-Chan

I almost jumped on it, but then read that they're uncomfortable, sibilant and have terrible cables.

7. saxophone
    Quote:

Yeah, that's what happened. I got issued a refund, so it's no biggie.

8. soyverde
    Quote:

Wife and daughter love these and think they're comfortable (wife prefers them to JVC HA RX 700's as they're lighter).  The sound isn't going to make you give up on more expensive 'phones IMO, but they're great for a 'disposable' pair of cans.  I don't remember them being particularly sibilant, but then again I don't use them often.  The cable is absurdly thin, and our kitten bit through it while my wife was watching video on her laptop, but this is mitigated by the fact that it's a common (3.5 mm male-to-male stereo) removable cord, and I have plenty of these laying around (they're also dirt cheap on monoprice).  Actually, I just realized I probably have an extra cable somewhere, as the product description says it comes with two.

I wouldn't rush to buy them, though.  They are cheap all the time, and you mind as well wait until you are buying cables before ordering a pair (the coupon helps, though).

9. DemonFox
    Quote:

Heard the same but for the money they're supposed to be pretty good. But how do they compare against a known rock star like the Panasonic HTF600's for the same price??

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-RPHTF600S-RP-HTF600-S-Stereo-Headphones/dp/B004MMEI8W/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1357245358&sr=1-3&keywords=monoprice+8323

Comfort and overall sound has made these a winner and for under $30 you can't go wrong

10. Doc-holliday

They don't sound good enought to post that twice........

Odd you would recommend them for good bass. Extension and control is not that good.

11. parnold
    Mono's are great fun headphones that run cheap. 20ish bucks + sock mod = great beaters.

12. Tsujigiri
    Quote:

I don't think I'd ever expect headphones to scale up like that. The law of diminishing returns is painfully apparent in this hobby...

13. elwappo99
    Quote:

Indeed! But my point being, I think the Q701 and the HD600 are closer in terms of price performance ratio. On same days I'd even prefer the Q701 to the HD600. 

14. blessedangel
    The monoprices are pretty sweet headphones. Perfect compliment to my SRH 440's :p When I actually get some more money Ill be upgrading to beyerdynamic DT 990's

15. TrollDragon
    +1 for the Monoprice, great cans for 20 bones.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

First

Back
574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583
585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594
Next

Last