The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Sep 10, 2012 at 11:56 PM Post #5,581 of 9,815
Quote:
screw, I've been waiting weeks for the site to have a sale like this...

It just popped up in my page monitor i did not know they were on sale till it showed up.You have to keep your page monitor update so you wont missed the deal next time..
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 11, 2012 at 12:15 AM Post #5,582 of 9,815
Quote:
It just popped up in my page monitor i did not know they were on sale till it showed up.You have to keep your page monitor update so you wont missed the deal next time..
smily_headphones1.gif

I know, I refresh the page quite frequently throughout the day, I guess I was just unlucky. I'm thinking about just giving Dakmart a try, but the website just doesn't give me any confidence. I guess Sennheiser would always cover it, in the worst case scenario...

Sep 11, 2012 at 12:38 AM Post #5,586 of 9,815
Sep 11, 2012 at 12:48 AM Post #5,587 of 9,815
Sep 11, 2012 at 12:50 AM Post #5,588 of 9,815
Yeah I know it's going to be close to impossible in the short term.  Really just wonder for future reference in case they might have any trickle down in the next couple months.

Sep 11, 2012 at 12:54 AM Post #5,589 of 9,815
Quote:
I know, I refresh the page quite frequently throughout the day, I guess I was just unlucky. I'm thinking about just giving Dakmart a try, but the website just doesn't give me any confidence. I guess Sennheiser would always cover it, in the worst case scenario...

Just do a google search on Drew Kaplan. He's quite a guy with quite a history. Then you can decide if you want to buy from DAKMart.

Sep 11, 2012 at 1:30 AM Post #5,590 of 9,815
Quote:
Yeah I know it's going to be close to impossible in the short term.  Really just wonder for future reference in case they might have any trickle down in the next couple months.

Quote:

What's the best way to keep an eye out for these?

Would you just keep checking the page below periodically?

http://www.dakmart.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Sennheiser+HD650&osCsid=q7gbaedntnflq1m6agc1lb9b40&x=0&y=0

EDIT: Did you get these from the shorelinemusic clearance items?

Yes i got it from shoreline but Im not sure about dakmart.Best way is to download the PAGE MONITOR on google chrome adds on and bookmark the page.Whenever new item popped out it will alert and save your day refreshing the page.Hope it will helps.

Sep 11, 2012 at 2:14 AM Post #5,591 of 9,815
$200 for HD600s with factory warranty is crazy but after searching some threads about dakmart I think I'll pass...

Sep 11, 2012 at 9:28 AM Post #5,593 of 9,815
Quote:
$200 for HD600s with factory warranty is crazy but after searching some threads about dakmart I think I'll pass...

Shoreline Music isn't an authorized Sennheiser dealer, so there's no factory warranty on any Senn product purchased there.

DAKMart is an authorized Sennheiser dealer, so you can get a factor warranty. Their prices may be higher; currently, they list b-stock HD 650's at US$310.

You might want to read the remarks about Drew Alan Kaplan -- his former company was named 'DAK' -- as another poster recommended. Based solely on DAKMart's reputation, they seem honest and disorganized. I have zero personal experience with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back