The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Jul 3, 2012 at 11:25 AM Post #4,202 of 9,815
This isn't a headphone deal but I'm sure some of you would appreciate me posting this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832355042

Kaspersky Lab Internet Security 2012-3pc's for FREE on newegg.

It is $60 with free shipping(4-7 days)(U.S only) with a $60 Mail in Rebate.

You can easily upgrade your kaspersky version to 2013 with the same code they have on the box.

I do and buy their free anti viruses yearly. IT's a secret many don't know or see or realize about...this is truly free paid internet secuirty and anti virus

Jul 3, 2012 at 12:27 PM Post #4,205 of 9,815
Quote:
After reading the front page about Fiio and Amazon fulfilling counterfeit E6s, im not so sure how much i can trust some of the people they do business with. 

But you must also add in that Amazon is large.....it's hard to tell those are counterfeit or authorized or anything and anybody can sell on amazon!

Moral is......... hey cheap skates...those $5 you are saving on the $25 E6 or $18 E5 could be used to effectively get a real one!

Jul 3, 2012 at 1:23 PM Post #4,206 of 9,815
Quote:
But you must also add in that Amazon is large.....it's hard to tell those are counterfeit or authorized or anything and anybody can sell on amazon!

Moral is......... hey cheap skates...those $5 you are saving on the $25 E6 or $18 E5 could be used to effectively get a real one!

I second that, amazon is the #1 online distributor by far....so its almost impossible to keep track of millions of sellers.

I never knew they would sell fake ones. Makes me wonder if my e10 is legit?! I bought it on amazon o.O  They did email me a few times:

We are contacting you to ensure that your expectations were met for your order with AmazingDeals Online on Amazon.
Here are the details for Amazon order: 

1. FiiO E10 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier
Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with this transaction. If you've had a pleasant buying experience, we would be grateful if you would leave us positive feedback by clicking on the following link:

Note: if for some reason the above link does not work, please copy and paste this URL into your web browser:

Code:
[size=12px][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)] [/color][/size]

Thank You,

Amazing Deals Online Customer Service Team

Jul 3, 2012 at 1:35 PM Post #4,207 of 9,815
I got a fake one from a head-fi memeber one month before, he had 10+ good feedback,

only few days back I found out it as fake, so better to avoid all products that has flake ones. 

Jul 3, 2012 at 1:39 PM Post #4,208 of 9,815
Quote:
I got a fake one from a head-fi memeber one month before, he had 10+ good feedback,

only few days back I found out it as fake, so better to avoid all products that has flake ones. 

Which one? E10 or E6?

Quote:
I second that, amazon is the #1 online distributor by far....so its almost impossible to keep track of millions of sellers.

I never knew they would sell fake ones. Makes me wonder if my e10 is legit?! I bought it on amazon o.O  They did email me a few times:

We are contacting you to ensure that your expectations were met for your order with AmazingDeals Online on Amazon.

Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with this transaction. If you've had a pleasant buying experience, we would be grateful if you would leave us positive feedback by clicking on the following link:

Note: if for some reason the above link does not work, please copy and paste this URL into your web browser:

Code:

Thank You,

They can't track down ever authorized dealer for every company and even that wouldn't work as they allow anybody with the product to sell it.

Moral is?.....stick to authorized dealers. It may be inconveneint but that's the only way to prevent it...although I may be unjust in saying this as I have extremely easy access to people that sell them and also in my country of the U.S.

I think MP4nation does international though. They have "re" proven themselves to be capable of handling FiiO's massive stock after a whole fiasco happened with the E17 and people not receiving it in an orderly time period.

Jul 3, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #4,209 of 9,815
Quote:

Code:

Thank You,

That is Amazing Deals, not Amazon.

And can someone point to me the front page thread about fake Fiio product?

Jul 3, 2012 at 2:23 PM Post #4,212 of 9,815
Jul 3, 2012 at 2:33 PM Post #4,214 of 9,815
Quote:

No indeed, thats what i am saying.  Im not trying to slight Amazon, i can't imagine the logisticical hassle it owuld be to root that out.   Having said that, i now research every single seller for products i buy. 

Jul 3, 2012 at 2:33 PM Post #4,215 of 9,815
Quote:
Yeah i know, but they were through amazon, even with prime shippingi and everything. Everything i buy off amazon, i would not buy unless its prime shipping (ie shipped from their warehouse)

.......shipping from their warehouse doesn't guarantee it isn't counterfeit. The seller could have easily already be doing the warehouse program deal and just happened to buy a few E5's or E6's that were fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back