The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
May 1, 2012 at 10:24 AM Post #3,137 of 9,815
I do agree, the constant Denon deals are getting quite annoying. There are other headphones out there you know 
eek.gif

May 1, 2012 at 12:07 PM Post #3,141 of 9,815
What's the problem with Denon deals again?? A deal is a deal. If people want to post them, you are free to ignore or act on it.
If they are repeated on different pages, so what. All the forum threads repeat information. Again, one is free to ignore. 

May 1, 2012 at 1:08 PM Post #3,144 of 9,815
Keep the Denon deals coming.

I can't believe people are complaining about "too much" deals

The premise of complaint (not a term you use everyday) is that supposedly the same deals keep popping up repeatedly because people are to lazy to check a few pages back.
I haven't really paid much attention to it myself, but that is what people say.

May 1, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #3,145 of 9,815

Quote:
The premise of complaint (not a term you use everyday) is that supposedly the same deals keep popping up repeatedly because people are to lazy to check a few pages back.
I haven't really paid much attention to it myself, but that is what people say.

Fact is though, the deals are constantly changing. People are complaining that the SAME company (EE *cough*) has a deal on the SAME headphones (*Cough* Denon! *Cough*), even though the deal has changed (pricing, etc.) For instance, about a month ago the price for a D5000 was like $380 (OB), now it's something like $420? Honestly if you're looking for deals on a specific headphone you're much better off using CamelCamelCamel.

Cheers,

May 1, 2012 at 1:36 PM Post #3,146 of 9,815
Quote:
What's the problem with Denon deals again?? A deal is a deal. If people want to post them, you are free to ignore or act on it.
If they are repeated on different pages, so what. All the forum threads repeat information. Again, one is free to ignore. 

I don't have that big an issue with it, but it is rather tedious reading the same comments for the same deal over and over and over. Your suggestion to ignore it doesn't work. I'm reading this thread to make sure I catch any good deals so I have to read every comment. Any non-denon deals that are posted quickly get washed away by all the denon EE comments. My half price on the Audeo phonak deal for example, didn't get any comments. I had to ask three times and 1 person said it was good. All everyone was talking about was denon. Its not me being bitter, I don't really care if my posts are recognized, but it doesn't help those looking for offers on other headphones.

May 1, 2012 at 2:14 PM Post #3,147 of 9,815
sounds like your feelings were hurt because no one responded to your deal.

Maybe, just maybe, and I repeat: MAYBE, that the posts reflect what people actually want?

I think we should all **** (including me) so more Denons deals can come in.

May 1, 2012 at 2:53 PM Post #3,149 of 9,815
Quote:

My half price on the Audeo phonak deal for example, didn't get any comments. I had to ask three times and 1 person said it was good.

Aren't those IEM's?  If so, this was posted in the wrong section of the forum.

In any case, I had never heard of them before.

May 1, 2012 at 6:25 PM Post #3,150 of 9,815
Quote:

Aren't those IEM's?  If so, this was posted in the wrong section of the forum.

In any case, I had never heard of them before.

As far as I can tell there doesn't seem to be a deal thread in the IEM section. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back