The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Feb 7, 2012 at 2:42 PM Post #2,131 of 9,815
Just make an offer. If you offer $350, the worst thing that he could do is reject your offer, to which you could offer a bit more up into your comfort zone.

The reason he lists them for $500 is a very simple one and it has to do with the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) that is set by the manufacturer. There is a decent mark up in the headphone world from the distributors pricing and the MAP allowable... That's why he allows you to "Make an offer."

So go make your offer and hope you get a good deal! :)

Feb 7, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #2,137 of 9,815

Quote:
Anyone seen the 580's on sale or for less than $137 shipped?

Sure I just bought a used pair in the For Sale section for that price. They have been discontinued for a while so, don't expect to find many brand new ones.

Feb 7, 2012 at 7:54 PM Post #2,139 of 9,815

Quote:
Nice, thanks 
beerchug.gif

Looks like it's time to pull the trigger on the SRH 940 that I had in my amazon cart for the longest time.

LOL! I bought mine there also when they had like a 20 percent off last year.
Good buy btw.

Feb 7, 2012 at 8:16 PM Post #2,140 of 9,815

Quote:
what's the difference between dacmini and this dacmini CX if you don't mind my lazyness for asking

Laziness is not tolerated in this forum!  Just kidding.
wink.gif
  I believe the CX is the standard version now, with the PX version having the ability to drive speakers.

Feb 7, 2012 at 10:58 PM Post #2,144 of 9,815

Quote:
so the cx is just a dac only? or a preamp included?

cuz i tried some centrance dacmini (dunno which one), but they sound ******* amazing and blew away most chinese made dac/amp like yulong d100 d18 M-F mdac etc

The CX has a dac and headphone amp. The PX has a dac/headphone amp and power amp for speakers. You can go to their website if you need more details on the models.

Feb 8, 2012 at 12:49 AM Post #2,145 of 9,815

Quote:
Creative Aurvana Live! and Aurvana In-Ear for $89.99 at Creative.com (Fulfilled by Amazon)

http://us.creative.com/local/1/promo/bundles/Feb_bundles.htm?utm_source=steelhouseRTO

They were going for like $60 an Amazon like last month.

Quote:
Just emailed, Brian at Razerdog and he asked me to make him an offer on the HD650, he's pricing them at $500 but I've read that they're worth around 350. Is that still true?

I don't want to lowball the guy. 

Yeah, they used to go for $350 until CES.

Quote:
Anyone seen the 580's on sale or for less than $137 shipped?

I think Amazon had them for $118 not too long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back