The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Sep 24, 2011 at 2:41 PM Post #781 of 9,815
Senn hd 650 new at unique squared for 339 - 10% with inc500YAY! code - 5$ for registering on the site = $300.10 with free shipping.

I think they are based in Georgia, so add taxes if you ship there. They are an authorized sennheiser dealer according to sennheiserusa.com.

Sep 24, 2011 at 3:43 PM Post #782 of 9,815
dang both of you above this post found great deals. too bad all my credit is with amazon. maybe cheap grados are in my future 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 25, 2011 at 12:06 AM Post #783 of 9,815
In case anyone's looking for an Alessandro MS2i, you might want to take a look at this listing on eBay:

http://bit.ly/plDIpj

It's regular price buy it now ($299) but it also accepts offers and it took my offer of $249 immediately. Didn't even have to wait for approval from the seller. I suppose you could also try a lower offer to see how low they're willing to go. But anyway, thought it was a pretty good deal for these headphones that usually aren't discounted.

Sep 25, 2011 at 1:08 PM Post #785 of 9,815
Bought an RS1i for $560 with free shipping.
I then received an email this morning saying the coupon was not valid on the headphones listed, even though they apply to all Grado.  I responded that with 20% off, their sennheiser, Beyer, Ultrasone, etc were still more expensive than normal prices from ProAudioStar, RMC, or soundearphones (ebay store that is), whom I have bought around 5K of headphones from over the last couple years.  

I will not purchase from Earphone Solutions in the future.

Sep 25, 2011 at 2:22 PM Post #786 of 9,815
^That sucks it ended up this way.  Earphone solutions should honor it despite being a glitch on their part.  There's a pair being sold on Audiogon if you don't mind used.

My apologies for the this.  I only tested the code in the cart, but not actually purchasing anything.

Sep 25, 2011 at 2:59 PM Post #787 of 9,815
alpha - no need to apologize.  The code worked and it charged a pre-auth to the card.  They then probably realized that a 20% discount on 
an RS1 wouldn't give them the 100% profit margin that they usually get, so cancelled it.
There are actually two for sale at good prices on Audiogon, but one (the one for 410) is in pretty middling condition.  The earphonesolutions deal would have been something where I could have tried it out and not lost much in resale.

I haven't been impressed with Grado in the past, but thought I might give them one more shot.  I'm going to upgrade my chain (either BA or LF) instead.

Sep 27, 2011 at 12:46 AM Post #794 of 9,815
Calling all Aussie head-fiers who are after a Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro

Addictedtoaudio.com.au in Melbourne have them for $249AUD.

He also has a large stash of Audeze LCD-2 Rev2 for $1,198AUD.

All available for audition if you can make it to the store.

Support the community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back