1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by wyldrage, Aug 6, 2010.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last
  1. Ultrainferno
    They're not shipping to Europe. phuh

2. WyldRage
    For BIG spenders:

earphonesolutions and headphonesolutions

December 15 & 16 only, with coupon code "XMAS400": 15% off orders over $398.

3. dub Beatz
    I do believe I saw the HD650s listed for $385 from what looked like to be a fair dealer, but now they're on Amazon for $414.

4. olegausany

Quote:

I got mine today for $349 at J&R. You need to go to the store or call tol-free number to get that price. They also sell HD598 for $169 and HD558 for $129 if i'm not mistaken.

5. dub Beatz

Quote:

[​IMG]! Seriously? Is this some kind of bartering technique, or can I just call and be like, "Hey guys, (mentions the secret code)." Im put on hold... Response - "Let's get some information."

6. olegausany
    No you just call and ask what is your current price is? Website lists MSRP one and instructs to call to get the current one, so when i walked in  into the store that is what i saw. I originally was planing to get HD598 but when i saw a label for HD650 i said to myself 'You have to try them, you can easily return them and get your money back if you don't like them'. So now i keeping HD650 and gonna sell DT990 Pro 250 OHM

7. DjAmTraX
    J&R will sell the HD650 for $299 shipped within the U.S.  I ordered mine, but decided to cancel just before it shipped.  I may call them up and order it again.

8. olegausany

Quote:

Lucky man. But when i walked-in and saw $349 and asked if it is the right price and if they still in stock i was told yes to both so i choose to get them since i missed newegg's black friday deal but i can return them before february 1, 2011 if want to.

9. DjAmTraX

Quote:

Ask for a better deal when you return them to save the return.  They will do it to avoid a return because it's do-able.

10. canoners
    How do you do it? Just call them and ask?

Quote:

11. BIgsurprise
    I got my HD650's from J&R also.  I called, and they had them on sale for 349.99.  I said I'll take 1!

12. olegausany

Quote:

Yes just call and ask 'What is your current price for HD650. I got mine from the store so i asked salesperson if it is current price and they really still in stock so she called and checked and then said that they still available for 349 and if i want them to which i replied yes. As i said before i initialy was looking for HD598 but when i saw price for HD650 i was unable to pass the deal.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. canoners
    An authorized dealer on eBay (razordogdeals) sells them cheaper than 349. I guess I gotta wait till Christmas and see if Newegg's gonna sell them for 300 again.

Quote:

14. olegausany
    I missed newegg's deal too and they again 499.99  there so chose not to wait until they gonna be out of stock @J&R again or they bring price up back as they did with IE8 and Miles Davis IEMs

15. FlyingDolphin
    I got the Ultrasone Pro 2500 for $180 and free shipping, other places are around $230.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last