The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Jun 30, 2012 at 2:37 PM Post #4,067 of 9,815
Quote:

I've bought:

Denon D7000;
Senn HD650;
Senn HD800

from them and it's completely legit.

Bought several phones and earphones from them over the years. Always legit, always a pleasure to do business with.
Good retailers with good service.

Jun 30, 2012 at 5:11 PM Post #4,070 of 9,815
Jun 30, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #4,071 of 9,815
Holy c**p, Beyerdynamic T1 on sale for $535!!! 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0031RD3YY/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1336529855&sr=8-1&condition=used
ir

They arrived via USPS priority mail (I love having Prime) and they appear new. It seems that the aluminum case hasn't been opened and the phones and paperwork haven't been touched. Awesome. :cool:

Jun 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM Post #4,072 of 9,815
Quote:
They arrived via USPS priority mail (I love having Prime) and they appear new. It seems that the aluminum case hasn't been opened and the phones and paperwork haven't been touched. Awesome.
cool.gif

You are lucky....my wallet still had digestion problems

Jun 30, 2012 at 9:10 PM Post #4,074 of 9,815
Quote:
They arrived via USPS priority mail (I love having Prime) and they appear new. It seems that the aluminum case hasn't been opened and the phones and paperwork haven't been touched. Awesome.
cool.gif

Prime is literally life-changing. I get at least 20 packages from Amazon a month now.

Jun 30, 2012 at 9:23 PM Post #4,076 of 9,815
Quote:
Prime is literally life-changing. I get at least 20 packages from Amazon a month now.

Agreed!  I even buy coffee through Amazon, with prime, its as cheap as in your local store.

Jun 30, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #4,080 of 9,815
Quote:
life changing??

i have prime as well, and i get crap that i don't really need about 4 days earlier than I would get crap I don't need through regular shipping.

Well I don't use it for "crap I don't really need." When I get paid, I go on Amazon, get things I need for the house all at a cheaper cost than going to Walmart or Home Depot or whatever, and all delivered for free. Shipping for the things I've bought this month alone would have been far above $80. It's also especially helpful when I need something in particular. Maybe a new charger because mine broke, or a new cord for an amp, things like that. Instead of paying triple or quadruple the price at Best Buy or Radioshack, I can have it the next day for four bucks. I get a lot of food off of there, as well. Kitchen stuff, home stuff, headphone stuff, electronics, snacks, etc. All come from Amazon for no shipping whatsoever. I've ordered at least 100 things off there in the last few months. Even big things like desks, air conditioners, fridges. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back