The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Feb 15, 2012 at 5:38 AM Post #2,266 of 9,815
Guys I received an email from Camovere about the Sennheiser HD650.

I asked them if this item was genuine and if it came with official manufacturer warranty (I was almost certain that they were fakes or scam but I just wanted to check). What surprised me is that they said it comes with 1 year manufacturer's warranty and they didn't get the length of the official warranty wrong.

[size=x-small]hello friend[/size]
[size=x-small]it is brand new come with other accessories and 1yr manufacturer's warranty [/size]
[size=x-small]you can choose best shipping method when you make an order[/size]
[size=x-small]The Delivery time:3--7 business days to your door and call you via Telephone: [/size]
[size=x-small]We will send the tracking number to you when your order has shipped [/size]
[size=x-small]thank you[/size]

Feb 15, 2012 at 6:59 AM Post #2,267 of 9,815
Sennheiser warranty is 2yrs long...

Lol even the store name sounds nasty, like: "come over here kid, i have something spcecial to give you" said with a scheming voice from the dark.

Also: "As we are a trade company, we believe in providing solutions to our customers' need. With our business, we strive to provide "store" for our customers, and hope to deliver these "lights" to our customers in the boxes they receive." 
http://www.camover.co.uk/index.php?main_page=about_us

Now that really convinced me of true buisness integrity right there.

Feb 15, 2012 at 7:16 AM Post #2,268 of 9,815

Quote:
Sennheiser warranty is 2yrs long...

Lol even the store name sounds nasty, like: "come over here kid, i have something spcecial to give you" said with a scheming voice from the dark.

Also: "As we are a trade company, we believe in providing solutions to our customers' need. With our business, we strive to provide "store" for our customers, and hope to deliver these "lights" to our customers in the boxes they receive." 
http://www.camover.co.uk/index.php?main_page=about_us

Now that really convinced me of true buisness integrity right there.

Oops sorry, yea it is 2 years. 

Feb 15, 2012 at 10:07 AM Post #2,269 of 9,815
J&R Music is selling the KRK KNS6400 for $79 with free shipping through Amazon. Weirdly, it is not listed on their own web site. I have been hearing (sic) good things about KNS 6400. Reviews have been positive on this relatively unknown phones.

Feb 15, 2012 at 12:18 PM Post #2,272 of 9,815

Quote:
J&R Music is selling the KRK KNS6400 for $79 with free shipping through Amazon. Weirdly, it is not listed on their own web site. I have been hearing (sic) good things about KNS 6400. Reviews have been positive on this relatively unknown phones.

Maybe you are confusing it with the KNS8400? (I tested both and the 8400 hands down wins in every aspect... except built in which I find them similar...)

Feb 15, 2012 at 12:52 PM Post #2,273 of 9,815

Quote:
Maybe you are confusing it with the KNS8400? (I tested both and the 8400 hands down wins in every aspect... except built in which I find them similar...)

What a weird post..especially for a Deals thread. The KRK KNS-6400 also gets good reviews and there's not many negatives about this headphone. It's actually not too far behind the 8400. It all comes down to just preferences. Some may prefer the 6400 signature.

Feb 15, 2012 at 1:06 PM Post #2,274 of 9,815
Wow good find... biggest discounts Ive seen on brand new grados (I tried the 325, bout to try cheaper models... crossing fingers for <$50 SR60)

Quote:
Very recently Video & Audio Center had some good on-line prices on Grados.

EDIT: other model's discounts are a little meh, but i just noticed where this company is located in Santa Monica gonna have to visit next time i head home.

Feb 15, 2012 at 2:13 PM Post #2,275 of 9,815

Quote:
What a weird post..especially for a Deals thread. The KRK KNS-6400 also gets good reviews and there's not many negatives about this headphone. It's actually not too far behind the 8400. It all comes down to just preferences. Some may prefer the 6400 signature.

LOL!
Hi tdock!

Not weird at all... the price for the KRK 6400s have hovered at $80 since last year...
(http://camelcamelcamel.com/KRK-KNS6400-Studio-Headphones/product/B004ARSMXQ  --> click on 3rd party - New button)
so I thought the OP had mistaken the numbering/model because $79 is not really a "deal" since last year
(and also you can get the Shure 440s cheaper than that now and it's a good headphone to compare against the 6400s -- at least
I prefer them... :wink: ).

Feb 15, 2012 at 3:10 PM Post #2,276 of 9,815

Quote:

LOL!
Hi tdock!

Not weird at all... the price for the KRK 6400s have hovered at $80 since last year...
(http://camelcamelcamel.com/KRK-KNS6400-Studio-Headphones/product/B004ARSMXQ  --> click on 3rd party - New button)
so I thought the OP had mistaken the numbering/model because $79 is not really a "deal" since last year
(and also you can get the Shure 440s cheaper than that now and it's a good headphone to compare against the 6400s -- at least
I prefer them... :wink: ).

I know that the KRK KNS6400 have hover around $80 for the last year...my point was that J&R have them listed under Amazon but they don't have them listed on the J&R site. Still, I contend that, based on the reviews I have read, these are a steal at $79 for the quality you get. End of point!

Feb 15, 2012 at 4:09 PM Post #2,279 of 9,815
Feb 15, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #2,280 of 9,815
Creative has dropped the price of the aurvana in ear 3 dual-BA earphones to around $100.  They were $150 last week and on sale for $130 before that.  Just ordered a pair from amazon so i should be able to check them out by friday.  Joker's review compares them favorably to the klipsch custom 3 and shure se215.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back