Symphones Magnum upgrade for Grado SR325 and Alessandro MS2
Jul 15, 2010 at 7:20 PM Post #783 of 2,336

Quote:
Mine shows the same, which is good.  

Don't relax until you see confirmation that it has left the post office!

The status has been stuck there before since it's just an electronic submission.  This doesn't mean the package is physically there.  I recall my delivery being stuck there before being told there was an issue with the driver leading to the final 1 month delay.  Of course, prior to that, we were assured that our units were on the way.
basshead.gif
Good luck.

Jul 15, 2010 at 7:47 PM Post #784 of 2,336
Aimlink: Read the post above mine where it says "Item accepted at the Post Office". It was at "electronically submitted" before that. I do know what it all means, I've only been through this a dozen times before. 
smile.gif

Jul 16, 2010 at 10:00 PM Post #786 of 2,336
Wonder how many people were taken in by the flimflam?

Jul 16, 2010 at 10:15 PM Post #788 of 2,336
Jul 16, 2010 at 11:59 PM Post #790 of 2,336
I'm sure that Canada Post is about as efficient as Australia Post, and that my drivers aren't going to go anywhere over the weekend, so I'll look again for movement on Tuesday (Monday there).

Jul 17, 2010 at 1:22 AM Post #791 of 2,336
I've been tracking a "Canada Post Priority" package that has been "in the destination country" for nine eight days now (in transit for over 2 weeks total) and still hasn't shown up...
frown.gif

Jul 17, 2010 at 3:30 AM Post #792 of 2,336
Try tracking it on your local mail site rather than using the Canada Post one.  You should get more accurate info.

Jul 17, 2010 at 8:21 AM Post #794 of 2,336
"That's great news, let us know how they sound!" 

Straight out of the box I am enjoying the sound. Its been a while since I had the V1 drivers - and even then I did not have them very long.
Even so I can tell you the sound signature is very different at the top end, much less bright.
It almost has a Senn like laid back sound.....
It has all the detail I need, but the soundstage/imaging still seems a bit congested - again, probably an issue with the rest of my chain (IPOD Classic - Headfive).
The lower end is fantastic, can clearly hear individual bass notes.

I am just glad to finally have the phones back, and hope everyone else receives them soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back