Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Feb 4, 2012 at 3:34 AM Post #4,127 of 41,202
Newcomer to audio world. I'm still far away behind most of members here.

​
Laptop (Foobar + 320 MP3/FLAC) -> Fiio E10 -> Superlux HD668b. Currently living with a room mate so no speakers :)

Feb 4, 2012 at 3:46 AM Post #4,128 of 41,202
No Hoegaarden either... :frowning2:

Feb 4, 2012 at 4:01 AM Post #4,130 of 41,202
When I realized how much more joy music gives me than alcohol, I stopped using alcohol, completely. Been going about 5 months so far I think. Well, I have known that for a while, maybe this is more symbolic decision. But I really don't need alcohol, no-one who can find real joy and happiness needs.

Feb 4, 2012 at 5:02 AM Post #4,131 of 41,202

Quote:

At least I still got them :wink: This explains where my money went before I joined here :p

Your wallet probably still hates you but you liver thanks you.

Feb 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM Post #4,133 of 41,202
Quote:
Your wallet probably still hates you but you liver thanks you.

Haha my wallet hates me regardless what hobby/interest I'm in :p but my liver surely appreciate that I stepped away from collecting spirits :D

Quote:
When I realized how much more joy music gives me than alcohol, I stopped using alcohol, completely. Been going about 5 months so far I think. Well, I have known that for a while, maybe this is more symbolic decision. But I really don't need alcohol, no-one who can find real joy and happiness needs.

I don't drink that much and I never regard alcohol is a source of my happiness but I must admit that I enjoy trying different kinds or brands of beers and spirits, that's why I have many of them. Oh I never get drunk either, I know when to stop.

Quote:
*MX518 brofist*

Brofist* This mouse have amazing build quality.

So yeah, I'm saving my money and decided to upgrade my current setup, will post pic later if I have any change in setup.

Feb 4, 2012 at 3:00 PM Post #4,134 of 41,202

Quote:

yeah but you always have both

Feb 4, 2012 at 3:03 PM Post #4,135 of 41,202
I don't drink that much and I never regard alcohol is a source of my happiness but I must admit that I enjoy trying different kinds or brands of beers and spirits, that's why I have many of them. Oh I never get drunk either, I know when to stop.

Brofist* This mouse have amazing build quality.

So yeah, I'm saving my money and decided to upgrade my current setup, will post pic later if I have any change in setup.

I have the same mousepad. :beerchug:

Feb 4, 2012 at 7:58 PM Post #4,136 of 41,202

Quote:
yeah but you always have both

You probably meant that "...you can always have..."

Why I'm against alcohol, is the fact that personally it gives me absolutely nothing on it's own. And if I'm not having a good time with my head clear, alcohol isn't the solution. I rather turn the music on. = )

Feb 4, 2012 at 10:22 PM Post #4,137 of 41,202

Quote:
You probably meant that "...you can always have..."

Why I'm against alcohol, is the fact that personally it gives me absolutely nothing on it's own. And if I'm not having a good time with my head clear, alcohol isn't the solution. I rather turn the music on. = )

I'm not against alcohol, but I absolutely understand your point.  Sitting down and listening to music can always put me in a the perfect mood, regardless of what's going on.  That's something alcohol could never do.

Feb 4, 2012 at 10:37 PM Post #4,138 of 41,202
After a month of waiting, I finally got my Teddy Zodiac PS today.  It somehow managed to get from Israel to my local PO without a "to" address!  Of course, once it arrived in the PO, they were unable to deliver it to me.  Here's a pic, oh, and it's great by the way.  Best purchase I have made on head-fi so far (both the Zodiac together with the PS).

Feb 4, 2012 at 10:44 PM Post #4,140 of 41,202

Quote:
After a month of waiting, I finally got my Teddy Zodiac PS today.  It somehow managed to get from Israel to my local PO without a "to" address!  Of course, once it arrived in the PO, they were unable to deliver it to me.  Here's a pic, oh, and it's great by the way.  Best purchase I have made on head-fi so far (both the Zodiac together with the PS).

Gorgeous!  I'm really thinking about getting the Zodiac in place of my Benchmark DAC-1 USB.  How would you compare it to other DACs that you've heard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back