Schiit Owners Unite
Oct 14, 2015 at 1:32 PM Post #11,251 of 13,350
  Ah yes, I didn't notice it before, but it was only in the right channel.  After swapping the tubes, it is now in the left channel.

I've tried a few different rooms/power sockets in my apartment, and they all exhibit the same noise.  I guess I'll have to order some new tubes, then...

@yding202, if you purchased the item new from Schiit, just contact them with your troubleshooting results. they should ship you a replacement if it was defective upon arrival.

cheers!

Oct 14, 2015 at 1:33 PM Post #11,252 of 13,350
Money, It seems we were thinking along the same lines at the same time. I would say Great Minds thing alike but I don't want to insult you.
beerchug.gif

hahah!! we do think the same & post around the same time too =P

if schiit ever needs more tech support help lol

Oct 14, 2015 at 1:38 PM Post #11,253 of 13,350
  hahah!! we do think the same & post around the same time too =P

if schiit ever needs more tech support help lol

They would fire me. I would never be able to get any work done, I would be do distracted by all the schiit they have and would be constantly caught trying to see what new things they were working on. A kid in a candy store would think I was the one acting ridiculous.

Oct 15, 2015 at 10:50 AM Post #11,256 of 13,350
  When you order, does your tracking info get emailed to you, or show up on the order info page?  I'm already jonesing, and my order hasn't even been in 24 hours.

They usually send over e-mail.

Oct 16, 2015 at 9:51 AM Post #11,260 of 13,350
Congrats!! GUMBY has turned out to be one of the best purchases I've made in the past few years in this hobby. 

That is great to here, glad you like your GMB, may it always put a smile on your face.:D

Oct 17, 2015 at 6:39 AM Post #11,261 of 13,350
Please DON'T reply If someone makes an off-topic, rude or otherwise inappropriate comment, or a post appears to be trolling or spam.
 ... If something is inappropriate or rude, what is the point of giving it more attention by replying to it and/or quoting it?!? If nobody replies to or comments on a trolling or abusive post 100% of the time the person goes away!
http://head-fi.org/a/posting-guidelines

Oct 17, 2015 at 12:00 PM Post #11,263 of 13,350
The wait us killing me, get to a/b demo between yggy and gumby, i kinda think thst gumby will suite my music genre more.
Yggy is super awesome but i didnt listen to that many audiophile track -_-'

That shouldn't matter. Better gear makes lesser tracks sound better. My 256k iTunes tracks sound very good through my Gumby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back