Schiit Owners Unite
Oct 18, 2015 at 8:25 AM Post #11,267 of 13,350
For giggles (not really) I went to the Schiit site and pulled up my account this morning. I added up all the purchases I've ever made. Nearly Schiit my pants. 
eek.gif
 The grand total NOT counting the shipping cost is $4210. 
eek.gif
blink.gif

Can anybody beat this embarrassing figure? Maybe Reddog...maybe. 

Oct 18, 2015 at 10:03 AM Post #11,269 of 13,350
For giggles (not really) I went to the Schiit site and pulled up my account this morning. I added up all the purchases I've ever made. Nearly Schiit my pants. :eek:  The grand total NOT counting the shipping cost is $4210. :eek: :blink:

I really need help, I feed my Audiophile monkey a very rich diet of Schiit totaling $6399. Do they have Audiophile addiction support groups? And that figure does not count cables or my Cavalli spontaneous purchases. I have been a bad dog:eek::deadhorse:

Oct 18, 2015 at 10:08 AM Post #11,271 of 13,350
I really need help, I feed my Audiophile monkey a very rich diet of Schiit totaling $6399. Do they have Audiophile addiction support groups? And that figure does not count cables or my Cavalli spontaneous purchases. I have been a bad dog:eek:
deadhorse.gif

You and I can start the group. I didn't even include the Schiit amps that I bought used. 
redface.gif

Oct 18, 2015 at 10:09 AM Post #11,272 of 13,350
- Hello... my name is $username and I'm a Schiithead..
- Hi, $username!

Oct 18, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #11,275 of 13,350
  For giggles (not really) I went to the Schiit site and pulled up my account this morning. I added up all the purchases I've ever made. Nearly Schiit my pants. 
eek.gif
 The grand total NOT counting the shipping cost is $4210. 
eek.gif
blink.gif

I really need help, I feed my Audiophile monkey a very rich diet of Schiit totaling $6399. Do they have Audiophile addiction support groups? And that figure does not count cables or my Cavalli spontaneous purchases. I have been a bad dog:eek:
deadhorse.gif

Ok ok fine. Mine tops 8k. Some gear I don't have still but most schiit is still here.

- Hello... my name is $username and I'm a Schiithead..
- Hi, $username!

I​ must agree.  This has turned out to be a far more expensive "hobby" than I had originally anticipated.  However I have found great enjoyment in music once again...

Oct 18, 2015 at 10:05 PM Post #11,276 of 13,350
I have a Schiit Product request (I hope Jason sees this post if your on)

So the RAGNAROK has speaker outputs,
Well,
Could Schiit make a amp designated for speakers (wired) and possibly then be able to connect Schiit Speaker Amps together,
That could rang from a 2.1 to 7.1 or 7.2 (depending on how many Schiit speaker amps would want to get to build the setup)
Then you could use the DACs as the input sourse.

But then tho there a 2.1? Channels?

Well if Schiit did a "modular, unit Schiit for speakers"

That would be great,

I mean this as a customer request! Thanks!

Oct 19, 2015 at 12:39 AM Post #11,278 of 13,350
I want a multibit Fulla. And I don't want it to cost more than the original. And USB 3.0 please. You can use the additional power from the USB port to make it more powerful. Oh, and can it be smaller? I don't want it to clutter my desk. 

Hell, while we are at it can we get an optical and coaxial input in it too, along with some speaker outputs?

Oct 19, 2015 at 12:53 AM Post #11,279 of 13,350
I want a multibit Fulla. And I don't want it to cost more than the original. And USB 3.0 please. You can use the additional power from the USB port to make it more powerful. Oh, and can it be smaller? I don't want it to clutter my desk. 

Hell, while we are at it can we get an optical and coaxial input in it too, along with some speaker outputs?

Don't forget the balanced XLR outputs for headphones.

Oct 19, 2015 at 8:20 PM Post #11,280 of 13,350
For those who have had or have both the LYR 2 and VAlHALLA 2:

I no longer have the LCD-2F so I no longer need the Lyr 2.  Rather, I want to focus on my Grado GH1.
Which is more an ideal match (for Grado GH1), the LYR 2 or VAlHALLA 2? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back