post your grado mods....
Apr 28, 2016 at 10:07 PM Post #7,083 of 8,987
Guys, I would be leary of using Turbulent labs for headbands. They sent me the wrong one, and have refused to replace it with the correct one. Its been my first and only TL purchase. Very poor customer service, and I am pretty easy going with retailers. Just an FYI.

Apr 28, 2016 at 10:59 PM Post #7,084 of 8,987
I found a really nice piece of Tiger Maple when looking through the scrap pile at my local Wood lot.

Gorgeous....

Guys, I would be leary of using Turbulent labs for headbands. They sent me the wrong one, and have refused to replace it with the correct one. Its been my first and only TL purchase. Very poor customer service, and I am pretty easy going with retailers. Just an FYI.

That's sucky...and they make the best headbands out there as well...

Apr 29, 2016 at 5:42 AM Post #7,085 of 8,987

I love mine, wasn't too happy with the finish as if didn't look as aged as I wanted but some tan waxed boot polish sorted that out.

Next time I'm going to try plus sounds embossed rose ones:
http://www.plussoundaudio.com/accessories/general.html

May 2, 2016 at 11:26 AM Post #7,086 of 8,987
I have ordered my leather headband from Turbulent Labs and I have no remorse or anything. Too bad they wouldn't let you return yours sadly.

May 4, 2016 at 3:24 AM Post #7,092 of 8,987
I'm looking to get nylon or some fabric mesh to replace the part that touches the ear. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement? Last year I purchased a pair of HP2 with no screen on it so I'd like to fix it up myself as grado will not do the repairs.

May 4, 2016 at 11:04 AM Post #7,093 of 8,987
  I'm looking to get nylon or some fabric mesh to replace the part that touches the ear. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement? Last year I purchased a pair of HP2 with no screen on it so I'd like to fix it up myself as grado will not do the repairs.

That is really crappy of them.  Are they so busy doing shoddy work that they can't repair a very classic headphone?  Small companies depend on customer service, especially when their products are quite expensive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back