Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Apr 26, 2013 at 10:18 PM Post #3,631 of 37,711
The key components that make this rig sonically so special are the VentureCraft DD LE OPA627SM DAC, and the Tralucent uber cable (which has great synergy with the 1Plus2 naturally) :-

VentureCraft 30-pin digital LOD
VentureCraft DD Limited Edition OPA627SM OpAmp pre-amp
(Hakuhatuken?) mini2mini
Apex Glacier
Tralucent uber cable
Tralucent 1Plus2 (with Ortofon tips)

Apr 27, 2013 at 7:58 AM Post #3,636 of 37,711
Adding the International which has an impedance of 21ohms to `fix` the AK100 22.41ohm output impedance?
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 27, 2013 at 8:02 AM Post #3,637 of 37,711
It seems that a lot of people are clueless about the international output impedance, ALO really need to provide better spec in their website.

Adding the International which has an impedance of 21ohms to `fix` the AK100 22.41ohm output impedance?
:bigsmile_face:

Apr 27, 2013 at 8:16 AM Post #3,638 of 37,711
The key components that make this rig sonically so special are the VentureCraft DD LE OPA627SM DAC, and the Tralucent uber cable (which has great synergy with the 1Plus2 naturally) :-

VentureCraft 30-pin digital LOD
VentureCraft DD Limited Edition OPA627SM OpAmp pre-amp
(Hakuhatuken?) mini2mini
Apex Glacier
Tralucent uber cable
Tralucent 1Plus2 (with Ortofon tips)

Wow sound really excelent
How is about your Tralucent über cable vs silver / cable ?
Please share your impression

Apr 27, 2013 at 9:03 AM Post #3,639 of 37,711
Wow sound really excelent
How is about your Tralucent über cable vs silver / cable ?
Please share your impression
What I have to say will probably be scoffed in disbelief. So lets just say it has to be heard to be believed. If 1Plus2 owners or demo-ers think they've heard the widest soundstage (width, depth, headroom) in an IEM, this cable sets to a new level. It rivals some high end headphones and made me wonder why I own some of the headphones & home setups I own (but naturally I won't get rid of them :wink:). And that's just for a start.

But it's a very pricey cable that falls into the "call for pricing" category. I'll leave it at that rather than rustle up the feathers of non-believers.

Apr 27, 2013 at 10:14 AM Post #3,640 of 37,711
Quote:
bigsmile_face.gif

TBH..i don't like my self the sound of AK100+Alo Inter without AK100 (stock) being EQed. The International alone is a good amp. I prefer Alo Inter+ipod rather than AK100. But with some EQing, AK100+Inter  is performing better than is not.

Apr 27, 2013 at 10:56 AM Post #3,643 of 37,711
Quote:

TBH..i don't like my self the sound of AK100+Alo Inter without AK100 (stock) being EQed. The International alone is a good amp. I prefer Alo Inter+ipod rather than AK100. But with some EQing, AK100+Inter  is performing better than is not.

AK100 + Alo International looks nice when stacked 
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 27, 2013 at 11:30 AM Post #3,645 of 37,711
What I have to say will probably be scoffed in disbelief. So lets just say it has to be heard to be believed. If 1Plus2 owners or demo-ers think they've heard the widest soundstage (width, depth, headroom) in an IEM, this cable sets to a new level. It rivals some high end headphones and made me wonder why I own some of the headphones & home setups I own (but naturally I won't get rid of them :wink:). And that's just for a start.

But it's a very pricey cable that falls into the "call for pricing" category. I'll leave it at that rather than rustle up the feathers of non-believers.

Thank you Sean

Audio world is a mystery , that's why it is better if we can hear by our self .
The motto : HEARING IS BELIEVING is the best way to find very good audio set up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back