Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Oct 26, 2012 at 4:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37,387

RingingEars

1000+ Head-Fier
It seems (part XV) was getting a little congested...
So we'll start fresh...

Oct 26, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #7 of 37,387
I like to be the odd man out
wink_face.gif
and I have a Body Glove belt clip attached to the other side. I didn't want to stick it to the E11 door side as I just know it would pop open and fall off somewhere...

H20Fidelity Do you run the C3 with the E11? Bands or low profile dual lock velcro?

Oct 26, 2012 at 10:53 PM Post #8 of 37,387
Arrr! seeing that belt clip underneath makes perfect sense......Nah, I sold my E11 about a month ago and just use DAP's alone now for my IEM's. If I were going to strap my C3 on there I would use some low profile (good strength) double sided tape sparingly in-between the amp and player. The C3 with it's touch controls would be trouble some using any kind of bands or o-ring covering those sections. The Fiio straps may fit nicely just below the screen though looking at it now.

Oct 26, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #9 of 37,387
Thanks!
When my C3 arrives I'll have to look into those options, I really don't want to muck up that nice logo on the back.
beerchug.gif

Oct 27, 2012 at 2:57 AM Post #13 of 37,387

Hohoho. Someone is on top of his new headphone models :wink:

Kojaku

P.S. Let's make this whole spoiler concept stick. In order to do this, just quote the picture you want to respond to, copy it, then after deleting the original "visible" quote in the editor, paste it in a spoiler (which can be accessed by clicking the black speech bubble in the top left of the editor). Bam :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back