Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Apr 24, 2013 at 7:57 PM Post #3,589 of 37,613
I've been thinking about getting sum portapros for my bro. How would do say they compare to sennheiser hd 439? He obviously needs bass heavy cans cause the amp is cold as hell. He already has the senns but only wants to upgrade you know
Honestly man I cannot tell you. I got the Porta pros on recommendation after getting sick of the ridiculousness that is beats headphones. I could not be happier. Less than half the price and a much wider soundstage and quality sounds throughout the frequency range.

Apr 24, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #3,593 of 37,613
Quote:
Oh, Nice HTC One! I'm thinking of getting one when my contract expires. Hows the on-board audio, nice?

I'm really enjoying the HTC One with my Atrio M5s (MG7). 

The sound is clean and clear with enough power to get the lower end singing on the MG7s. Only complaint I've got is the volume increments are too large, but apparently that's being fixed in an upcoming update.

Apr 25, 2013 at 5:03 AM Post #3,595 of 37,613
What portable amp pairs well with FitEar togo 334, any recommendations, anyone?? I love jazz.

I love the Rsa Intruder with them, pitch black background and great synergy with the 334s imo.

Apr 25, 2013 at 7:43 AM Post #3,596 of 37,613
Not with me yet so sorry for the only shot I have.
Ive wanted one of these for years now & finally I have one thanks to my bro. ( Belated crimbo pressie lmao! )
Sony D-EJ2000 Discman with ALL accessories...

As some of you may guess, Although I have a LOT of iDevices, I'm also thankfully a fan of other formats.
And Sony was & still is one of my Go-To brands. 
Im gradually collecting devices from across the ages, I already have two portable MD walkmen, This Discman and
a few slim cassette walkmen,
So next on my list is a Portable DAT recorder ( I still have some old tapes somewhere ) & The desktop equivelent to go with. 
biggrin.gif

And I need some decent in ear Sony's, So on the lookout for them also lol.

Apr 25, 2013 at 10:30 AM Post #3,597 of 37,613
So I got bored before, and found a bunch of adapters that I had lying around, and created a monster adapter out of them. 

Does anyone know if this is harmful to any of my devices? Of course I know it's useless, and I am going to remove it, but I just want to know if it does any damage. 
etysmile.gif

There's a 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter, which is plugged into a 1/4" to 3.5mm adapter, plugged into a 3.5mm to 3.5mm airplane "silencer" adapter. 

Apr 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM Post #3,600 of 37,613
Quote:
Let me guess....amazing sound !!

Kinda more proof of concept. Sounds not bad...just how an Apex Glacier's supposed to sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back