1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New AKG HEADPHONES!!!

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by klarnet basowy, Jan 22, 2008.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
Next

Last
  1. mrdeadfolx
    I dont like the look of them, they look too retro for my taste. I prefer new and cutting edge aesthetics. They might sound great, but I will not be the one to discover that I suppose.

2. Akathisia
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tosh1000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    There was a period in the 80s when all the manufacturers (Koss comes to mind) would label ordinary stuff 'digital ready.' The tacked-on 'HD' reminds me of that if there's no actual technical improvement.

Most manufacturers still write "digital ready" on the box. Look at any current AKG and it's plastered all over the box.

3. DanT
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pfillion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    I don't want to pay $60 just to purchase the velour pads for the 271s, instead I'll wait for the 272 HD

Quote:

Headroom is charging me a total of $65 for the velour pads [​IMG]

$30 just for the shipping [​IMG]

I don't think that I would replace the cable because it's too expensive for my budget.

I just got my velour pad from Solotech in montreal. I order on the 28 Jan and it came today. There was some confusion at first where they thought that it was $30 each but in the end It's $30 for the pair.(#2955M1002) I pick them up locally so no shipping for me.

Cheers,
    Dan

4. lt.milo
    Is a release date set?

5. lt.milo
    bump

6. lt.milo
    when will these be sold?

7. Jaska
    Quote:

I have found the 242 HD on ebay in Germany but I can't find the 272 HD [​IMG]

They're available here in Finland already. I've ordered mine and they're in the mail.

8. paulb09
    I wonder what the K 172 HD would be like for portable use. The colour scheme is a bit funky, but I don't think it's over-powering and would probably seem quite acceptable on the street. It also gets rid of the massive detachable cable socket on the side that made the K 171 so weird.

Still, I think the pivot joints stick out as far as the K 171, and I find that a little dorky. Other than that it also has velour pads that could be quite comfortable.

9. tune_in
    has the HD series been released in the US yet? amazon had the k242, but "Currently unavailable" [​IMG]

i want!
    [​IMG]

10. *645-k701
    i seen these today in a ipod shop and was interested straight away.

They wouldnt open a box and let me listen.
    plebs...
    Kicking myself that i diddnt know about these.
    come on here was sure there would be loads of reviews but not one..

Give us a review soon as you can jaska.
    very interested..

11. Libertad
    The IEMS on the bottom are the ones im most interested in

12. Callas
    I must say...even though I LOVE my K701 for its amazing sound quality...I'm not a big fan of their design lines...too busy!!!

13. kendal3334
    interested in the In Ear one~

14. zedaristo
    those 142s look sweet! need to see if theres any local shops i can give these a listen to around here.

15. fraseyboy
    Those IEM's look JUST like the CX300...

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
Next

Last