1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New AKG HEADPHONES!!!

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by klarnet basowy, Jan 22, 2008.
First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7
Next

Last
  1. snoop_005
    Looks nice!

2. thislittlepiggy
    woohoo! can't wait until they become available.

3. ken36 Contributor
    double WOW!

4. YtseJamer
    I have found the 242 HD on ebay in Germany but I can't find the 272 HD [​IMG]

5. Andrew_WOT
    I must be missing something, what is exciting about them, non-detachable cable, velour pads that can always be ordered separately for current models, or blue cups on Make II? [​IMG]

6. Luminette
    the 142s have really nice aesthetics

7. YtseJamer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew_WOT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    I must be missing something, what is exciting about them, non-detachable cable, velour pads that can always be ordered separately for current models, or blue cups on Make II? [​IMG]

I don't want to pay $60 just to purchase the velour pads for the 271s, instead I'll wait for the 272 HD

8. diab0lik
    man if only the 701s had that color scheme

9. Andrew_WOT
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pfillion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    I don't want to pay $60 just to purchase the velour pads for the 271s, instead I'll wait for the 272 HD

Keep in mind that you won't be able to replace the cable unless hardwiring, pads are $35 (less directly from AKG), and you can find existing 271S model cheaper than brand new HD, which is consumer oriented when 271S that still stays in production, btw, for professional studios.

10. YtseJamer
    Quote:

Keep in mind that you won't be able to replace the cable unless hardwiring, pads are $35 (less directly from AKG), and you can find existing 271S model cheaper than brand new HD, which is consumer oriented when 271S that still stays in production, btw, for professional studios.

Headroom is charging me a total of $65 for the velour pads [​IMG]

$30 just for the shipping [​IMG]

I don't think that I would replace the cable because it's too expensive for my budget.

11. Andrew_WOT
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pfillion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Headroom is charging me a total of $65 for the velour pads [​IMG]

$30 just for the shipping [​IMG]

I don't think that I would replace the cable because it's too expensive for my budget.

Wow, is it international shipping, as I got mine for 31.34 shipped from AKG. You may try them instead. Or call headroom, they should be able to give you a better shipping price.

12. YtseJamer
    Quote:

Wow, is it international shipping, as I got mine for 31.34 shipped from AKG. You may try them instead.

Fedex Canada

Maybe they have improved the cable for the 272 HD ?

13. stuge(original)
    Wow ! Amazing !

14. tosh1000
    There was a period in the 80s when all the manufacturers (Koss comes to mind) would label ordinary stuff 'digital ready.' The tacked-on 'HD' reminds me of that if there's no actual technical improvement.

15. mfmdrift
    I just ordered the K 242 HD through Ebay...I'm a sucker for the Old-Skool look!!

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7
Next

Last