1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New AKG HEADPHONES!!!

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by klarnet basowy, Jan 22, 2008.
First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7
Next

Last
  1. ericj
    I figure AKG is allowed to change the cosmetic aspects of their headphones at least every 20 years.

2. hempcamp
    Wait, I don't see the K272HD information on the English site yet. Am I missing something?

This is good news for me as I was planning to add a pair of closed AKGs to my collection. I really like the velour pads and the great (non-iPod) looks!

--Chris

3. Klarnet Basowy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hempcamp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Wait, I don't see the K272HD information on the English site yet. Am I missing something?

This is good news for me as I was planning to add a pair of closed AKGs to my collection. I really like the velour pads and the great (non-iPod) looks!

--Chris

The HD series is ultra-news, there is nothing yet in the official site.
    Great looks, hope they'll it the market soon.

4. ueyteuor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioNoob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    [​IMG]

lolwut?

5. pez
    Quote:

Originally Posted by khbaur330162 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    We're talking about the irrelevant, arbitrary significance of various model numbers and how they read:

"IP 2" is read as "I pee, too" in English.

"MR 2" is phonetically read as "em air duh" which sort of sounds like "merde" which means "sh!t" en francaise.

:O(h)...

Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioNoob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    [​IMG]

wow that is a terrible picture of bjork, she used to be so pretty.

6. m00hk00h
  7. the captain
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hempcamp /img/forum/go_quote.gif

--Chris

ditto.
    I was going to get a k271 s for library/ coffee shop use -- but this looks even better.
    If these are being marketed for home use do you think they got rid of that 'auto-off' switch in the headband? If so, these would be perfect for me...

Anyone have a rough ETA??

8. Pangaea
    When do these come out? Dates available yet?

9. TKvC-SainT
    Those new Kxx2 HD models look really nice, would be interesting to know when those are due out.

Also on the whole cars with bad names. Honda probably didn´t have any Swedes involved when they came up with their Honda Fitta (Fitta = C*nt in swedish). Though they changed it´s name later on to Honda Jazz [​IMG]

10. ericj
  11. spinali
    Quote:

That took me a moment to catch

x2

12. IceClass
    So has anyone yet figured out if and where those red K-701s are available?

13. inasafeplace
    wow, I'm interested to know how different are the HD versions from the Studio ones.

14. YtseJamer
    Hello,

Do you know where I can purchase the K272 HD ?

Are they released in the US ?

Thanks

First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7
Next

Last