Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Apr 5, 2012 at 6:20 AM Post #6,481 of 16,931
^^^
he can't write anymore

Apr 5, 2012 at 9:01 AM Post #6,482 of 16,931

Quote:
You can probably copy/paste some of the things you wrote on the PFEs...
tongue_smile.gif

they are the same?

Low bass, nice clarity?

FYI:
Just my title needs changing.
So far I'll be doing the matrix and being a baws whilst posting with a BANNED title.
Doesn't happen every day...well for me every other month LOL :p

Apr 5, 2012 at 11:09 AM Post #6,483 of 16,931

Quote:
Joker, you ain't reviewed the Grado GR8's by any chance have you?

I'll be receiving my pair from grado to review soon enough.
I'll PM you after I have gone through them, to send them to you for a review/test

How's that sound bro?

No, I haven't. I haven't been in contact with Grado since my iGi review went up...

I'll get some time with a GR10 soon, though. The GR8 is also interesting - hopefully the queue will be smaller by then.

Apr 5, 2012 at 11:17 AM Post #6,484 of 16,931
Hey Joker, have you had any time with the Brookstone Clear Dual Drive yet? There are some for a good price and I'm thinking of picking one up.

Apr 5, 2012 at 11:29 AM Post #6,485 of 16,931

Quote:
No, I haven't. I haven't been in contact with Grado since my iGi review went up...

I'll get some time with a GR10 soon, though. The GR8 is also interesting - hopefully the queue will be smaller by then.

let me know if ur interested (probably will be in a month) before i've burned them in and all :)
And if i end up banned again - then youtube, fb, twitter me or something :wink:

Apr 5, 2012 at 5:51 PM Post #6,486 of 16,931
Hey Joker, I am looking for a new pair of phones and would like to ask you for a help. I am a jazz/rock/d&b music listener and would like to buy new phones for around 100euro. I cant decide between FA Tandem/Vsonic GR04 Flagship/Vsonic GR06/Crystal. My last phones were Xcape and their microphonics drove me nuts, thus they kept falling out of my ears. Or if you have any other tips. 

Thanks.

Apr 5, 2012 at 9:10 PM Post #6,487 of 16,931

Quote:
let me know if ur interested (probably will be in a month) before i've burned them in and all :)
And if i end up banned again - then youtube, fb, twitter me or something :wink:

Ok

Quote:
Hey Joker, I am looking for a new pair of phones and would like to ask you for a help. I am a jazz/rock/d&b music listener and would like to buy new phones for around 100euro. I cant decide between FA Tandem/Vsonic GR04 Flagship/Vsonic GR06/Crystal. My last phones were Xcape and their microphonics drove me nuts, thus they kept falling out of my ears. Or if you have any other tips. 

Thanks.

Xcapes worn over-the-ear would have about the same amount of microphonics as the FA Tandem or HiSound Crystal. If you're worried about cable noise get the GR06 and maybe some aftermarket cable guides. 

Apr 5, 2012 at 10:13 PM Post #6,488 of 16,931
After rereading it, I'm not sure how clear it was but I was making a point of the other guy being kind of rude, not telling you to make me a sandwich lol. Just wanted to put that on the record.

Apr 5, 2012 at 10:20 PM Post #6,489 of 16,931

Quote:
After rereading it, I'm not sure how clear it was but I was making a point of the other guy being kind of rude, not telling you to make me a sandwich lol. Just wanted to put that on the record.

No worries, I got it the first time.

Apr 6, 2012 at 1:52 AM Post #6,491 of 16,931

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks.

Xcapes worn over-the-ear would have about the same amount of microphonics as the FA Tandem or HiSound Crystal. If you're worried about cable noise get the GR06 and maybe some aftermarket cable guides. 

dont the gr06 already come with cable guides?

Apr 6, 2012 at 4:39 AM Post #6,492 of 16,931

Quote:
Ok

Thanks Joker. Could you compare GR06 vs GR04 Flagship? Aren't the GR04 Flagships more suitable and accurate (like Xcape) for guitar music? 

Apr 6, 2012 at 5:32 AM Post #6,493 of 16,931
Joker, how well do you rate the new UE700? How well do they fare against the GR01?

Apr 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM Post #6,495 of 16,931
ue 700 is awesome but you need to handle with some care , and about sound , it dont have awesome highs , good amount of bass , and the money goes into the awesome mids and sound stage , microphonics is low , isolation is good and if joker rates cc51 as 7.7 in sound quality , the ue 700 can easily be over 8.5/10 but build and the housing and the cable is in question as the stress reliever is nearly missing . over all its my best iem , just got it back from a cable repair and i will not wind it around my cowon j3 anymore .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back