Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Mar 16, 2015 at 5:49 AM Post #15,661 of 16,931

I think you can try the hisoundaudio crystals too. I dont know if you can get these from where you are but worth considering. Why not VSD3? it can do good too. In your budget too. Cant say about durability though on these two, The reason i suggested the S0 was because of its build quality, SQ is good but build is awesome. These are good but those cables are not like S0. If you can take care of the cable these are good. I think Vsd3 has a okay cable. Crystals are slightly thinner.

Thanks. 

The way I do these things usually is to get the best product I can within my budget or a lilttle over it. This time however there seems to be no clear cut, no second toughts "best IEM under € 100". At least I have not come across one. 

Mar 16, 2015 at 6:10 AM Post #15,663 of 16,931

Thanks. 

The way I do these things usually is to get the best product I can within my budget or a lilttle over it. This time however there seems to be no clear cut, no second toughts "best IEM under € 100". At least I have not come across one. 

If you want the best iem under 100, let me tell you its impossible to beat the GR07. But, it might not fulfill your needs. Keep no doubt about that. I am not going there because i think you might need some more bass. And for rough use, thicker cable is better.

Mar 16, 2015 at 7:37 AM Post #15,664 of 16,931

Thanks. 

If you want the best iem under 100, let me tell you its impossible to beat the GR07. But, it might not fulfill your needs. Keep no doubt about that. I am not going there because i think you might need some more bass. And for rough use, thicker cable is better.

GR07BE
I'd say is better than the GR07 MK2/Classic

Mar 16, 2015 at 9:07 AM Post #15,666 of 16,931
Yes. And again, hard to get!

I think I will go with the Philips TX2BK. They get good to great reviews, are durable, good sound with punchy bass and even have a mic and nice design.

I am a little concerned about how they will fit into my smaller ears, and somebody even suggested they don´t sound well with iPhones but I feel like if I don´t pull the trigger on them I will never get rid of my Sennheisers :wink:

Mar 16, 2015 at 9:30 AM Post #15,667 of 16,931
  Yes. And again, hard to get!

I think I will go with the Philips TX2BK. They get good to great reviews, are durable, good sound with punchy bass and even have a mic and nice design.

I am a little concerned about how they will fit into my smaller ears, and somebody even suggested they don´t sound well with iPhones but I feel like if I don´t pull the trigger on them I will never get rid of my Sennheisers :wink:

Hmm, get one.

Mar 17, 2015 at 1:26 AM Post #15,669 of 16,931
Thanks for the reply! But may I ask how the soundstage of the FLC differ between the DUNU as well? Would you reccomend the FLC over the DUNU, and how would overall SQ be rated for the FLC on your 10 scale?

Not much difference on any of those counts. If you like a mildly v/u-shaped sound signature and don't mind its size, I say get the DUNU. If you want a lighter and potentially more comfortable earphone with detachable cables, more neutral performance out of the box, and more flexibility in terms of sound, get the FLC8.

Mar 17, 2015 at 7:31 AM Post #15,670 of 16,931
Hello IjokerI,
a quick question. Do you think that she3590 is more prone to sibilance than gr07 or gr07 bass edition? Which one has more treble quantity?

Thanks

Mar 17, 2015 at 11:54 AM Post #15,672 of 16,931
Don't afraid from GR07 sibilance! Yes it's prone to it , but really different way than the non biocellulose drivers ones.

Really? I think sibilance is the worst thing in an IEM and distracting from enjoying any kind of sound. I just can not stand it and saying don't be afraid is not any good for people who is sensitive to that.

Mar 17, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #15,673 of 16,931
Hello IjokerI,
a quick question. Do you think that she3590 is more prone to sibilance than gr07 or gr07 bass edition? Which one has more treble quantity?
Thanks

Definitely GR07 is more prone to sibilance than 3590 which has hotter, more sweet treble. GR07 has more treble quantity.

Mar 17, 2015 at 12:08 PM Post #15,674 of 16,931
Really? I think sibilance is the worst thing in an IEM and distracting from enjoying any kind of sound. I just can not stand it and saying don't be afraid is not any good for people who is sensitive to that.

I agree. It is one thing that absolutely kills an iem for me no matter how good everything else is. However, when it comes to GR07, it depends on which version we are talking about. I found the MK2 and BE to be fairly sibilant while the Classic was very, very smooth. Smoother than the Dunu DN1000 which I owned at the same time. It took me by surprise actually.

Mar 17, 2015 at 12:31 PM Post #15,675 of 16,931
  I agree. It is one thing that absolutely kills an iem for me no matter how good everything else is. However, when it comes to GR07, it depends on which version we are talking about. I found the MK2 and BE to be fairly sibilant while the Classic was very, very smooth. Smoother than the Dunu DN1000 which I owned at the same time. It took me by surprise actually.

Wow!! I think i should get one of those classics, or should i wait for the special edition. Confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back