Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Oct 7, 2013 at 12:41 PM Post #11,701 of 16,931

xba-3's sound stage is not big enough , every thing else is nice , bass is good , decay is acceptable , highs are nice , okay spark , mids are a bit washed off but still good enough , brainwavz b2 will do , may lack some rumble in bass region , but , man , they are fast , decay is good , i dont remember much about the sound stage . and a turn off for me is the j cable from xba-3 , they are okay , but a y cable would have been nice , like xba-30 . or grab a xba-h1 if you can , and tell us how you like it .

Brainwavz b2 have less bass than phonak audeo  ? I thought that they have more :frowning2: .
Sony XBA-H1 aren't avaiable yet :wink:
I had etymotic HF5 for few days. Soundstage not big as in audeo and sound was just flat, no fun. 
I'am using ibasso D3 as AMP and DAC, galaxy s3 and ipod touch 2g as players. 

Oct 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM Post #11,704 of 16,931
  Well I should make a decision soon, I don't want to loose the discount, which should I get, ba 200, gr07 or re400??
How would this compare to an apple headphones the white old ones??

go for ba 200 , dont thing much , you will be happy , unlike we people , you just cant help it , can you ? by the way , all are just awesome . in my opinion ba 200 tops the list , then gr07 , then re400 . with apple earbuds ? these phones are light years ahead .

Oct 7, 2013 at 1:38 PM Post #11,706 of 16,931

Brainwavz b2 have less bass than phonak audeo  ? I thought that they have more :frowning2: .
Sony XBA-H1 aren't avaiable yet :wink:
I had etymotic HF5 for few days. Soundstage not big as in audeo and sound was just flat, no fun. 
I'am using ibasso D3 as AMP and DAC, galaxy s3 and ipod touch 2g as players. 

b2 is flat man , dead flat at bass , better then er-4pt , but still flat enough . go for eph-100 may be , may be for gr07 .

Oct 7, 2013 at 1:46 PM Post #11,709 of 16,931
  Sorry to be annoying, but as I never had IEMs and I'm actually far far away to understand music like you people do, I just can't decide which one go for :/

are you comfortable with over ear fit ? do you want bass or anything specific ? everyone has to start one day , but it think you are jumping a bit too far ahead .

Oct 7, 2013 at 1:50 PM Post #11,710 of 16,931

are you comfortable with over ear fit ? do you want bass or anything specific ? everyone has to start one day , but it think you are jumping a bit too far ahead .

you are maybe right... I had grados Sr60i, I liked how they sounded but I found them tiring after a while, I guess the treble or highs were too "high" didn't have any good IEM or headphone since them, that was a year back...

Oct 7, 2013 at 1:58 PM Post #11,711 of 16,931

you are maybe right... I had grados Sr60i, I liked how they sounded but I found them tiring after a while, I guess the treble or highs were too "high" didn't have any good IEM or headphone since them, that was a year back...

gr07 will suit you the most , but they are over ear phones , i dont like cable guides but over ear phones have good fit , for comfort and peace of mind , i will suggest , go for straight barrel phones , re400 is good , eph-100 are good too .
    is it helping ? no , it just cant , take my word , go for gr07 and try to get along . as you are new , you can adopt to any thing , its like a blank page , you can write any thing .

Oct 7, 2013 at 2:11 PM Post #11,712 of 16,931

gr07 will suit you the most , but they are over ear phones , i dont like cable guides but over ear phones have good fit , for comfort and peace of mind , i will suggest , go for straight barrel phones , re400 is good , eph-100 are good too .
    is it helping ? no , it just cant , take my word , go for gr07 and try to get along . as you are new , you can adopt to any thing , its like a blank page , you can write any thing .

Thats a good one,I'm a blank page :)

So gr07 gets the better than the ba 200, I should get those then...

Oh and I never tried over the ear phones, but they make lot of sense to me, as I always have problem with in ear headphones (had some Phillips before the grados, and the apple and HTC one x ones) they always fell of my ear... This design seems to not have this problem...

Oct 7, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #11,713 of 16,931

Thats a good one,I'm a blank page :)

So gr07 gets the better than the ba 200, I should get those then...

Oh and I never tried over the ear phones, but they make lot of sense to me, as I always have problem with in ear headphones (had some Phillips before the grados, and the apple and HTC one x ones) they always fell of my ear... This design seems to not have this problem...

yup , go ahead , let us know how you like it . gr07 has good sound stage and a not so annoying fit due to shallow fit . ba200 is a bit difficult to fit in , cuz they go deep in the canal . dont worry , gr07 is a beautiful phone to have .

Oct 7, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #11,715 of 16,931

b2 is flat man , dead flat at bass , better then er-4pt , but still flat enough . go for eph-100 may be , may be for gr07 .

But i dont search bassy earphones  with warm sound like yamaha eph-100. Audeo very little bass in quanlity but with rly good quality - and i love it :wink:
When i want to hear strong and deep bass - i use srh750DJ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back