Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for review links & information)
Dec 4, 2013 at 12:40 AM Post #3,452 of 4,841
  Joe. time to review some more flagships don't you think ? ;p

As long as we are talking about it, he is my review wishlist:

1. Noble K10 and 5S (and 6 universal as a bonus)
  2. Earsonics EM32
  3. Fitear 335 and 435
  4. Custom Art Harmony

Do not worry about the Roxanne, it is too late I bought it already.

Thank you for your attention.

I am working on some stuff, but they aren't flagships at the moment.  All of those are of interest to me, but I do need to find a way to cut out my 3 hours of sleep per night!  I am looking forward to your Roxanne impressions.

Dec 4, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #3,453 of 4,841

I am working on some stuff, but they aren't flagships at the moment.  All of those are of interest to me, but I do need to find a way to cut out my 3 hours of sleep per night!  I am looking forward to your Roxanne impressions.

Yep, and by the way, shouldn't you have the VE demos by now?

Dec 4, 2013 at 7:21 AM Post #3,455 of 4,841
Do you really use all your impressions for custom impressions? I heard something else
wink_face.gif

Dec 6, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #3,461 of 4,841
Nice...hope you have a good time with them
smily_headphones1.gif

Universal fit...ouch.  Those canals are LARGE!  I was able to find ear tips that made the VE Stage 3 sound quite close to my Rhines Stage 3...

With your newly mandated [non-]sleep schedule, you should be done with the listening impressions by now! Very disappointed in you...

You wuld thunk, but the daim bramage from luck of slep id cautching ut po me.

You could try eating while writing the review while working while listening to the demos
wink_face.gif

So much stuff to do, where do the hours go?  I guess this is an example (summary and thoughts on the new Westone Elite Series).  Now I will get back to concentrating on the demos...

Dec 6, 2013 at 10:24 AM Post #3,463 of 4,841

Users who are viewing this thread

Back