Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for review links & information)
Sep 12, 2013 at 2:00 AM Post #3,376 of 4,841
  wow. surprised you skipped 901 :wink:

Not skipped, waiting patiently :)

Yep, knowing that it sounds the best of all of these...at least with balanced card.

I hope to find out for myself in the near future.

Thanks, Joe, you might recall I asked head-fiers about the PS5, 18 months or so ago

http://www.head-fi.org/t/593594/fitear-mh334-vs-fit-ear-ps-5-can-anyone-shed-any-light-on-this-please

and I recall you briefly remarking, a few months back, on having heard the PS5, but it's nice to finally see a full review of it
smile.gif

I must say, the MPD (multi-purpose device) sounds like an interesting product, albeit not one for the purists here on Head-fi...

Here is the PS-5 review on here...

The MPD seems very similar to the Sensaphonics Active Ambient system, but much smaller and with a lower cost.  If the 3-driver setup is good, it can be audiophile, but you are paying for the additional functionality.

I am not sure what the point of the mpd is...is it not like the Shure Push-to-hear device?

I believe Shure Push-to-hear mutes the music while this allows the music to keep playing and you to hear outside sounds without breaking your seal.

Oct 5, 2013 at 1:43 PM Post #3,384 of 4,841
Custom Art releasing a new model, 14 drivers per side, 4-way crossover with active quad-amplification, chiseled out of solid titanium.... but I can't give any more details. 
gs1000.gif

ahhahaha :D
Darn it man! I was aiming at 25per ear and shell filled with mercury for 100% TDH reduction but now everything's ruined ... :D

But my suspicions were regarding some another, well known magician head-fier :wink:

Oct 5, 2013 at 1:48 PM Post #3,385 of 4,841
  ahhahaha :D
Darn it man! I was aiming at 25per ear and shell filled with mercury for 100% TDH reduction but now everything's ruined ... :D

But my suspicions were regarding some another, well known magician head-fier :wink:

We share suspicions piotrus
wink.gif
It has been a while people are expecting the return of wizardry to these forgotten realms.

Oct 5, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #3,386 of 4,841
^ the art of subtlety?

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:06 PM Post #3,389 of 4,841
The surprise is likely Wizard related.  However if you'd really like to knock my socks off tell me that Unique Melody has become competent and will deliver the products people paid for over 5 months ago to their respective buyers.  Or even better, that they'll issue refunds then close down shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back