Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
Mar 22, 2016 at 11:23 PM Post #5,253 of 12,592
HOw did HBB make his Mojo have the BassHead bomber ability? I can't find anywhere on the Mojo to increase the Bass?
Ask him, use a phone to get some music apps.

Mar 23, 2016 at 1:19 PM Post #5,258 of 12,592
So I see the LEAR - LHF-AE1d is at the Top 3 on the Max Impact Hit and Max Refined list.

I was like WoW, for a $250 iem, this must be an amazing Godzilla.  I might have to order this.  But it sucks that it ships from China, I wonder how long it would take to get to me.

Mar 23, 2016 at 1:34 PM Post #5,259 of 12,592
So I see the LEAR - LHF-AE1d is at the Top 3 on the Max Impact Hit and Max Refined list.

I was like WoW, for a $250 iem, this must be an amazing Godzilla.  I might have to order this.  But it sucks that it ships from China, I wonder how long it would take to get to me.
China or Hong Kong ? Not exactly the same but close.

Mar 23, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #5,260 of 12,592

A really versatile bass dial that reaches from "slightly sub-neutral bass" to "borderline basshead level", a bass that doesn't spill into the mids too much even when the dial is fully turned to the right, natural body, good naturality and realism, really good mids and treble, coherent sound - there is really little not to like about the AE1d.

Mar 23, 2016 at 1:38 PM Post #5,261 of 12,592
I have some new toys coming!!! Ordered Fiio X7, which I'm rooting and using V4A as soon as I get it. About to purchase the Mojo as well... It's in the shopping cart, just waiting to hit buy now. X7 be here tomorrow, mojo, probably Friday, ref 1 too next week, God willing. Going to be a great week for me!!

Mar 23, 2016 at 1:42 PM Post #5,262 of 12,592
I have some new toys coming!!! Ordered Fiio X7, which I'm rooting and using V4A as soon as I get it. About to purchase the Mojo as well... It's in the shopping cart, just waiting to hit buy now. X7 be here tomorrow, mojo, probably Friday, ref 1 too next week, God willing. Going to be a great week for me!!

happy for u man, show us the goodies man, once u get the x7 and ref1

Mar 23, 2016 at 2:07 PM Post #5,264 of 12,592
Thanks bro, will do. I think I might be the first basshead to root and use V4A with the X7... I'm really excited about that. I'm tempted to order the am2 module today as well. Might as well go all in.

dont forget to compare it to ur lg v10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back