1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)

First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last
  1. johnwamp55
    flat with treble.

2. eargasam
    Just thinking if the asg1 lacked bass and this asgb is basically the asg1 with bass this might be a good find

3. Hawaiibadboy Contributor

Not my quote

That is a pretty balanced review by a person who owned all of em at the same time. The 335sr are TOTL 1,800 in japan.

The impressions of the 2.5 are like mine sans the comparisons. Amazing stage fantastic bass and smooth treble.

No doubt the best 800 bucks I have spent in personal audio.

johnwamp55 likes this.
  4. Raketen

lol, really? I think I must have spent too many years with Etymotic ER6s and have really low expectations for flat bass or something. [​IMG] 

johnwamp55 likes this.
  5. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    photo23.jpg

Ordered these like 36 hours ago and got em already. Living in Japan has some stresses but delivery is not one. Most stuff is almost overnight.

I know I'm gonna miss that when I finally go back to Hawaii.

snellemin likes this.
  6. warrior1975
    Been saying g2 for a while... A must for every bass head.

7. ibro911
    So I got the FX850s and I love them. Thought it wouldn't be a significant upgrade from the 700s but it blows it out of the water. The bass is perfect enough to satisfy a basshead's desires, while not heavy enough to offend a non-basshead. Pretty high level of quality. My go-to songs for testing bass are Beyonce's Partition and Chase & Status' Machine Gun. Best I ever heard those songs' beats sound.

Really happy with the purchase. Worth every penny.

Hawaiibadboy likes this.
  8. Hawaiibadboy Contributor

I am thumping my ears with the bass guitar and kick drum from Fleetwood Mac The Chain right now.

Am happy with my ASG

Congrats to both of us[​IMG] 

Aaaaaaah yeeeeah!!
    hqdefaultee.jpg

9. eargasam
    Wow that good huh making me contemplate on getting these I can get theses the (asg 2.5) the velvets , the w50s or for 50 dollars more the 846's what do you guys suggests in terms of the overall package huge bass impact and slam comparison with those would help me out alot

10. eargasam
    In fact between those 4 witch one his the hardest really leaning towards the velvets but wondering about the other 3 . I have the fx850 and the 1100s the bass sounds great but was kind of curious if the others especially the velvets, 846s and the asg 2.5 hit harder than those two. Is there anyone with experience with the 1100s and 850s that have the velvets or asg 2.5 help me out

11. moedawg140 Contributor
    Out of all of the IEMs that I have listened to, my favorites regarding amount and quality of bass (and sounds coherent and utterly resolving in the entire frequency range as well) are:

Under $400: Atomic Floyd SuperDarts Titanium ($399) - hybrid BA and DD (review will be in my profile in the near future).
    Over $400: EarWerkz Legend Omega ($1,199) - review is in my signature (currently) and profile.

Honorable mentions:

Shure SE846 + SCS - pure bliss
    Angie with bass turned up (quantity)
    Roxanne with bass turned up (only quantity)
    Sennheiser Momentum ($99 - great for price)

12. warrior1975
  13. moedawg140 Contributor

The Tralucent Audio Reference 1 embodies too many cons (including fit, 2-pin connectors requiring glue to keep cables "snug", Gavin not responding to my PMs or messages on the Ref. 1 thread) for me to ever recommend anything from Tralucent.

14. warrior1975
    Fair enough. ☺

15. Raketen
    @Hawaiibadboy any quick thoughts on the 2.5 compared the sony hybrids?

First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last