1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last
  1. slowpickr

Thanks.  I never got the hear them myself.  But I remember everyone giving them high marks on bass.

2. B9Scrambler
    :popcorn:

3. clee290
    Don't forget the IE80s. Though I guess those are pretty similar much the same as the IE8s :p

4. gikigill
    Let's not forget the big daddy FXZ200.

http://www.jvc.com.hk/consumer-products/headphone/ha-fxz200.aspx?&lang=en

5. Hawaiibadboy Contributor

Tagged[​IMG]

6. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    More specific:

Using:

Kick Drum speed as ref.

Decay is faster than a Trap beat but slower than a synth/Techno

A pair under 100 that without eq puts the kick drum upfront at first and them pulls it back when the the guitar comes in. Vocals are clean guitar is clear and the drum is controlled.

Some folks will know what I am saying.

That right out of the gates(box) for sub $100
    I'd like the Joe P Public to have access to what audiophiles and bassheads consider affordable IEM Hi-Fi. From that ref we can expand toward the elite (some have been mentioned)

If the lurker, starter feels attended to and the experienced audiophile ....then we can really have a place where everbody can enjoy rec'ing next step IEM as they helped build the first step.

7. ericp10
    FX850

8. ZMan2k2
    Budget basshead IEM's, MEElectric M-Duo's.  I use Comply Tx400s, and they thump pretty good for a budget set.

9. Niels78
    cheap bass in-ears? definitely go for Sony mdr-xb 30 and up (50,70&90) i think there really good and not expensive

10. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
  11. aras
    Yamaha eph-100 and sony xba-a3 are great basshead iems

xba3 likes this.
  12. Denzelwng4
    1964 ears V8 are for bass lovers...
    also, JVC FX850 

13. s5300
    While I cannot speak for the xba-a3  -  Yammy EPH-100's are definitely not basshead tier IEMs in the slightest. 

I do not think you know of the 'best bass' we speak of. 

14. Hawaiibadboy Contributor

Noted.

15. WhatToChoose
    Hisound Audio Wooduo 2

Also, I second the RHA T10s. These have cold, unrelenting bass that is pure power. It is truly a force to behold.

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last