Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
Sep 6, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #1,742 of 12,596
by the way best amp for basshead is headstage arrow 5tx man i am blown by that amazing bass it gives with so many bass and trebele options, it is miles better than the alo rx mk3B i have.

go for it bassheads, if you want bass thats an end game amp

Sep 6, 2015 at 3:42 PM Post #1,743 of 12,596
  by the way best amp for basshead is headstage arrow 5tx man i am blown by that amazing bass it gives with so many bass and trebele options, it is miles better than the alo rx mk3B i have.

I've got an Enhancted Bass Boost unit coming for review in the next couple of months (whenever he does his next batch). I'm really excited about it because you can switch both the intensity of the bass boost and the frequency of the boost.

The Cayin C5 is beautifully neutral, does gain quite well, and has a good +5dB bass boost. It's also relatively inexpensive.

The Vorzuge VorzAMP Duo has a crazy +15dB bass switch that mostly does not bleed into mids and is super portable, but it's pretty expensive.

The Headstage Arrow 5TX (Enhanced Bass Boost) is expensive--but cheaper than the Vorzuge--and seems like it might have the most basshead potential (and it has a DAC). Now that the crazy production delays are over (I feel terrible for people who have to deal with those issues), it might become the TOTL basshead amp. $400 for the best basshead amp with a (hopefully decent) dac, plus it's portable? If this thing sounds good and measures well, it's gonna blow the doors off the basshead threads.

Sep 7, 2015 at 1:27 AM Post #1,745 of 12,596
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Onkyo IE-HF300. They're not my favorite IEMs (unlike the Onkyo on-ear headphones, which are my favorite on-ears), but they have excellent bass extension and lately can be had for a steal (well under $100).

Sep 7, 2015 at 1:47 AM Post #1,746 of 12,596
  I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Onkyo IE-HF300. They're not my favorite IEMs (unlike the Onkyo on-ear headphones, which are my favorite on-ears), but they have excellent bass extension and lately can be had for a steal (well under $100).

14.3 mm driver.....hmmm

might see if the got em at Yamada Denki

Sep 7, 2015 at 11:57 AM Post #1,747 of 12,596

I'm scared to see how much it costs in Japan
frown.gif

Japan goods are cheap but imports are sometimes cray cray...

Sep 7, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #1,748 of 12,596
take it from me basshead freinds this is a must have basshead amp that beats anything you heard, the fiio e12 is a joke compared to this just fyi

Sep 7, 2015 at 12:21 PM Post #1,750 of 12,596

My wallet is like......
biggrin.gif

i would be very surprised you would not buy this, knowing you started the basshead threads

i warn you once you go headstage way there is no coming back, i warn you seriously

do not waste your time order it as there is waiting time

Sep 7, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #1,752 of 12,596

You are a good pressure salesman
wink.gif

I know I gotta get it.

well let me put this way

did u often see me recommend anything, you know me how dam criticizing i am

so now stop wondering just go to the buy page and purchase this dam amp:)

its that good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back