Grado Fan Club!
Jan 3, 2013 at 5:12 PM Post #5,971 of 65,633
While I was visiting my in-laws over vacation, I ordered the O2/ODAC to go with my shiny new Christmas ps500s (thanks again to my amazing wife), and just got everything hooked up and am pretty much blown away.  I love my SR80s, but I'm already blown away by these, and if they improve even more over the next 100 hours or so as assumed, I'll be taking my meals in my listening room and peeing in soda bottles so that I don't have to take them off!  :)

Jan 3, 2013 at 8:32 PM Post #5,972 of 65,633
Quote:
While I was visiting my in-laws over vacation, I ordered the O2/ODAC to go with my shiny new Christmas ps500s (thanks again to my amazing wife), and just got everything hooked up and am pretty much blown away.  I love my SR80s, but I'm already blown away by these, and if they improve even more over the next 100 hours or so as assumed, I'll be taking my meals in my listening room and peeing in soda bottles so that I don't have to take them off!  :)

I'm not surprised that you like your new PS500s so much, they have this ability to walk this fine line between letting you hear every details and nuances without being too analytical, wich, i believe prevents you from getting 'lost' in the music, they have a 'tubelike' sound about them, that makes them very difficult to take off, once you put them on.

Jan 3, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #5,973 of 65,633
Quote:

Still waiting on mine to arrive but I'm glad you are having fun!

Jan 3, 2013 at 9:42 PM Post #5,974 of 65,633
Quote:

I'm not surprised that you like your new PS500s so much, they have this ability to walk this fine line between letting you hear every details and nuances without being too analytical, wich, i believe prevents you from getting 'lost' in the music, they have a 'tubelike' sound about them, that makes them very difficult to take off, once you put them on.

This is exactly what I heard on the demo pairs before I placed my order.  
beerchug.gif

Jan 3, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #5,975 of 65,633
Hi Grado Experts !
I have an important question for you guys.
I looking for the bestbangbuck amplifier for Alessandro MS Pro.
Is 400$ good prize for MS Pro ?
confused_face(1).gif

Thanks

Jan 4, 2013 at 12:10 PM Post #5,980 of 65,633
how much current does the Alessandro MS Pro needs ?

If its anything like the RS1i, the impedance should be around 32 ohms, so yeah for that. XD

Jan 4, 2013 at 12:35 PM Post #5,981 of 65,633
Hi Grado Experts !
I have an important question for you guys.
I looking for the bestbangbuck amplifier for Alessandro MS Pro.
Is 400$ good prize for MS Pro ?
confused_face(1).gif

Thanks

I couldn't be happier with the Schiit Valhalla driving my RS1is. Space, bloom, texture, quick, solid, and very transparent. Drives the 32 ohm load just fine, volume at 11:00 is plenty. Can't stop listening to this package and my "speaker" system is getting little use.

Jan 4, 2013 at 12:43 PM Post #5,982 of 65,633
Quote:
Does anyone know of a place close to Saint Louis, MO to test some Grados? I can drive if need be, just need some advice.

Thanks!

From the Grado website, dial up Missouri.

http://www.gradolabs.com/page_dealers.php

Jan 4, 2013 at 4:14 PM Post #5,984 of 65,633
Dealer just told me my PS500s shipped from Grado today.  :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back