Grado Fan Club!
Jan 23, 2016 at 6:38 PM Post #30,331 of 65,913
  Good for you…we already have about 1'+/- here in S.I.N.Y. and it just keeps coming down steadily so I go out every few hours to make it easier. I'm good with the supplies, thanks!
[size=x-small]PS: I shouldn't [/size]have[size=x-small] said shoveling…I bought a machine 2yrs ago, best $500.00 I ever spent besides buying HP's! [/size]
smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Positive thoughts to all you guys who are freezing across the pond... stay safe! I hope the electricity supply stays connected... no power can be seriously hampering of the headfi experience.

Jan 23, 2016 at 6:40 PM Post #30,332 of 65,913
BTW...I have my HD600, some SR80 pinks and a pair of YH-1 in the classifieds for sale or trade...all in the hopes I can get a pair of RS1 buttoned or RS1i...just shamelessly plugging. I had the RS1e and wasnt a fan...

By YH-1, do you mean Yamaha YH-1?

the GS1000 has shipped. I'm shocked i was able to get it at that price. makes me wonder if i could have gone even lower. he basically accepted my first offer.

hopefully they aren't DOA.

Did you buy the ones from KIJIJI Montréal?

Jan 23, 2016 at 8:21 PM Post #30,341 of 65,913
  GH-1's arrived this morning. L cush all day until just now.

This. Is. Awesome.

That is all.

Awesooome. Let us know your impressions once you get enough time with them! I would love to try them out one of these days.

Jan 23, 2016 at 9:12 PM Post #30,343 of 65,913
  Hello everybody. I am not a big headphone guy but do enjoy a good comfortable pair. With that said I have recently aquired a pair of grado headphones and am not really sure what model they are. I was hoping I could get some help.  They are an older pair and silver. It seems some of the paint and flaked off and I can't find a model. Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/nalla_bear/

They look like a HP-1000.

Jan 23, 2016 at 10:33 PM Post #30,344 of 65,913
  Hello everybody. I am not a big headphone guy but do enjoy a good comfortable pair. With that said I have recently aquired a pair of grado headphones and am not really sure what model they are. I was hoping I could get some help.  They are an older pair and silver. It seems some of the paint and flaked off and I can't find a model. Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/nalla_bear/

They sure do.

Jan 23, 2016 at 10:34 PM Post #30,345 of 65,913

Ditto... more specifically, the HP1 version of the HP1000 - first ones made by Joseph Grado, with the polarity switches. My pair is GREAT!!! Here is a photo... mine have the identifying lettering still on them:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back