Grado Fan Club!
May 13, 2015 at 8:14 AM Post #24,766 of 65,607
ruptured appendix-almost died
bleeding out from knee surgery-almost died
broken femur- wished i was dead ! (
biggrin.gif
)

the eternal question ,what happens next ? whatever it is, live well now,and help someone along the way

now, the important question, are there grado's in heaven ??

May 13, 2015 at 8:44 AM Post #24,767 of 65,607
  Interesting stuff!

I was just talking to my older brother about this stuff last night at a small BBQ we had. I told him the story of a near death experience I had when I was a kid, I was like 6-7 years old, and basically drowned. I told him what I experienced, which was my life flashing before my eyes (though hey, up to that point I hadn't lived that much), then I remember looking at myself from above. I literally saw my body by the pool and a guy over me pushing on my chest/stomach. In fractions of a second, I went from floating above to rushing back into my own body, waking up to me throwing up huge amounts of water. It was quite the experience, and something that I'll never forget!

See how the stories differ…probably due too you being awake at the time you experienced this, and others already under anesthesia, or like me just slipping into the coma while asleep. But literally seeing yourself from above must be some experience.

ruptured appendix-almost died
bleeding out from knee surgery-almost died
broken femur- wished i was dead ! (
biggrin.gif
)

the eternal question ,what happens next ? whatever it is, live well now,and help someone along the way

now, the important question, are there grado's in heaven ??

+1
beerchug.gif

May 13, 2015 at 9:49 AM Post #24,768 of 65,607
  See how the stories differ…probably due too you being awake at the time you experienced this, and others already under anesthesia, or like me just slipping into the coma while asleep. But literally seeing yourself from above must be some experience.

+1
beerchug.gif

I'm hoping there are Grados in Hell
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 13, 2015 at 6:04 PM Post #24,771 of 65,607

+1
beerchug.gif

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read Worms post. In my case, about one hour after my bowels ripped, I went into shock, and lost conciensness. Also I think that my heart stoped only a few seconds, so I don't remember anything.

The doctors and nurses really earned their pay, with me. I spend 54 days in the hospital. 3 days after my emergency surgery, they had to operate again, I started bleeding, because the stiches didn't hold, so they installed ''bridges'', in my abdomen. A week later I had to go back to intensive care, because of a bacteria that had infected me, when my bowels had ripped.

I came to the E.R. horizontally, almost dead, and in excuciating pain. And I left, standing on my own two feet, painless, and smiling, and thanking the all the doctors, and nurses, for what they had done for me. I also told them that I had an even greater respect for what they do. Imagine going home after your shift, knowing that one of your patients is now in the intesive care unit, and might not make it.

Alright, on a more positive note, sort of.  I still haven't heard from the Grado rep regarding my RA1. I'm giving her till Friday, and after that, I'm going to order one online. I'm open to suggestions, as to where I should order from, or where I shouldn't order from. I wouldn't mind buying a used battery powered RA1, as long as it's in mint condition. So just let me know.

May 13, 2015 at 7:27 PM Post #24,773 of 65,607

I want to talk more about being dead.

May 13, 2015 at 8:09 PM Post #24,774 of 65,607
Well let me tell you about the time.....:sleeping:

May 13, 2015 at 8:15 PM Post #24,776 of 65,607
I see dead people......

May 13, 2015 at 8:23 PM Post #24,777 of 65,607
dead can dance

May 13, 2015 at 8:40 PM Post #24,778 of 65,607

I want to talk more about being dead.

i like to listen to the dead

I see dead people......

Only in a Dark Side thread, can someone talk about a subject like this, without having somebody poping blood vessels while screaming at you to take this sh&t elsewhere.
biggrin.gif

Man, we rock. both figuratively, AND, literally!.

Don't forget me though, if you guys know a good place to order my RA1, let me know, because I plan on placing my order Friday night.

May 13, 2015 at 8:42 PM Post #24,779 of 65,607

Only in a Dark Side thread, can someone talk about a subject like this, without having somebody poping blood vessels while screaming at you to take this sh&t elsewhere.
biggrin.gif

Man, we rock. both figuratively, AND, literally!.

Don't forget me though, if you guys know a good place to order my RA1, let me know, because I plan on placing my order Friday night.

lol, yeah, we're a little nuts aren't we ??
i'll keep my eyes peeled for the ra1

May 13, 2015 at 8:56 PM Post #24,780 of 65,607
True, just popped over here from Purrin's DAC Thread, enough hate over there, let's go pick some shrooms, spark a couple numbers and discuss how groovy Grados are 
ph34r.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back