Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Feb 5, 2014 at 5:21 AM Post #3,706 of 11,644
Dude, I watched you go from speculating about the Heaven VIII to offering to sell them. (The Heaven VIII does not exist yet BTW.) Same with expressing interest in understanding the PFX sound signature and then offering to sell them... not only to me but to many people as it turns out. And all of this with 5 posts under your belt.

Glad that you are offended. If you are expecting anonymity, I suggest that you stop messaging me.

Hello

Conversation between jeydee and me
[img]http://cdn.head-fi.org/b/b7/38x38px-ZC-b7d0f235_avatar-120-4.jpg[/img]
jeydee
Today at 4:59 am

Before concluding into any suspicious actions, why don't you ask me first about the actual pictures of it so I can show you I really have Heaven VIII, sir? I am sorry but I am kind of offended. I am peacefully, kindly asking if you just want to purchase my FAD earphones. Thanks.

Feb 5, 2014 at 5:59 AM Post #3,708 of 11,644
  Maybe he's the same (banned finalaudio999) guy from the Philippines, who tried to sell his AKR02 for $1000 a few weeks ago.

The AKR02 was pre-sales back then, so he probably has access to pre-sales FAD models.

I was wondering about this too. Maybe he has access to black market FAD models - which means that he would be ripping off FAD, directly or indirectly, instead of us. 

Either way, I wouldn't touch him.

Feb 5, 2014 at 9:03 AM Post #3,710 of 11,644
Hmm.. I wonder what's wrong with you people? Is this how you guys show your new members to the group? This is disappointing. I did not scammed anyone yet but you are assuming that I am. I can show proofs that I have the items. I'm just offering items but you do not have the right to bash me like this.

Feb 5, 2014 at 9:20 AM Post #3,713 of 11,644
Heaven VIII, PF X, Heaven VI and the other one is Adagio. I just bought my PF X in Japan because I have relatives there. Shame on you, guys, shame on you.

Not to be distrustful exactly, but if FAD came out with an IEM that looked like what you are saying is the Heaven VIII (I presume the checkered pewter looking one, since I know the others), 1) I would eat my hat, and 2) be very sad.

Feb 5, 2014 at 9:35 AM Post #3,714 of 11,644
Not to be distrustful exactly, but if FAD came out with an IEM that looked like what you are saying is the Heaven VIII (I presume the checkered pewter looking one, since I know the others), 1) I would eat my hat, and 2) be very sad.

Apparently, Heaven VIII will be marketed exclusively to clowns.

Feb 5, 2014 at 9:49 AM Post #3,717 of 11,644
FWIW, I reverse googled the images, and nothing came up other than these two classifieds on audiogon:

http://app.audiogon.com/listings/other-final-audio-piano-forte-x-cc-2014-01-17-music-2009

http://app.audiogon.com/listings/other-astel-kern-akr02-2014-01-17-music-2009

A huge BUT comes from these posts:

I love to have PFX can anyone please tell me how great this earphones is?

I heard thath Heaven VIII is coming. Is this rumor true?? 
biggrin.gif

Quite interesting. Perhaps two people occupy the body, per Jekyll and Hyde. Perhaps only one of them has listened to the iems in question, while the other just wants to sell them. Either way, it's quite the conundrum.

Feb 5, 2014 at 9:56 AM Post #3,718 of 11,644
  I already have defended myself.

Mmm, no. While you might not be a scammer, you've definitely got something up your sleeve.

Otherwise, why would you offer to sell all of the FAD models at your disposal? Why the burning desire to get rid of them as to send someone an unsolicited PM?

I know FAD has a facility in the Philippines. You've got to be connected to it in some way. You're either getting them under the table, i.e. sneaking pre-production units out, or someone in the facility is giving them to you that way.

If none of this is true, then please, disclose how you obtained a "Heaven VIII" model that hasn't been announced yet, and proceeded to post this publicly:

I heard thath Heaven VIII is coming. Is this rumor true??
biggrin.gif

Then, you send someone a PM offering to sell that very model.

Feb 5, 2014 at 10:18 AM Post #3,720 of 11,644
jeydee, some of us send gear all over the world for other head-fiers to listen to, free of charge (only asking for the head-fi member to pay return postage when sending items back to the original owner). Now how and why would anyone risk losing their gear and do such a kind and generous thing? It's called goodwill and building trust. It must be built. Trust isn't just given to someone who pops up on this website with just a few posts, and then says, "Send me hundreds of your dollars and I'll send you an IEM that the rest of the world doesn't even now exist ...."  Come on dude! You say you're offended, but what else could you have expeccted? And as some of the other members pointed out, no one solicited you, but you are sending out random pre-typed emails. And your prices are no good anyway. Some of your items (FI-BA-SS for example) sells at more of a discount on amazon.jpn. 

So how is trust built here? It's little things that people do and say. We observe how people interact with each other, small gestures and such will eventually lead to trust and goodwill with big gestures. You HAVE NOT EARNED our trust. You may not be, but you come across as a charlatan. Then to say you are offended? Come on dude! Even you would be leery if someone out of the blue came at you  like this. Think about it. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back