Europe Deals Thread
Nov 20, 2017 at 8:50 AM Post #1,618 of 2,497
Btw, I received the sony nw-a35 from the amazon.de deal. I have to be honest - I had auditioned it some time ago in the store and wasn't too impressed, especially for 200 euro, but at 99 I just had to grab one for old times' sake as I haven't had any sort of Walkman for years, but grew up with them.And also kinda thought that if I remove the volume cap and play a bit with the settings at home things will improve.

I removed the EU volume cap right away, which definitely improved its standing, but of course aside from the nice little package it is and the battery life, it has nothing on the good Chinese DAPs. The xduoo x10 runs circles around it and the colorfly c10 is on such a different level (even though at the JB amazing deal cost me just a little more than the sony) that it cannot be put into words and comprehended. Of course, these are just my 2 cents and it is a well thought out music player, just not really audiophile level despite the hi-res moniker

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2017 at 10:03 AM Post #1,620 of 2,497
JB amazing deal...
Joybuy had a fantastic run of deals on various brands, but it all seems to have dried up. I wonder if the manufacturers like Shanling, 1More and Cayin asked them to stop posting those prices for worldwide sales? Will have to keep one eye on the JB website, but I have a tinge or regret not getting something while those deals were available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back