The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 18, 2017 at 5:43 PM Post #24,646 of 35,332
Nov 18, 2017 at 5:57 PM Post #24,647 of 35,332
Did I miss something from Ultimate Ears?

Yes indeed! A pre Black Friday deal for 30% off. Tried getting in on the UE 18+ pro but the site was not honoring the code properly. However, spoke with them directly and they agreed to the discount so I'm going for 3D impressions on Mon and should be rocking these soon. Sounds likely that they are going to open it again for BF.

Nov 18, 2017 at 7:50 PM Post #24,648 of 35,332
Did I miss something from Ultimate Ears?

Black Friday came really early for us this year. Next year we may just do it in the summer time:wink: . But we will have a little something that I know all audiophiles will love. To be clear - this will be the only thing that we are doing for the rest of the holiday season. Just a warning to anyone who is thinking about waiting this one out for something else.....

Nov 19, 2017 at 2:34 AM Post #24,650 of 35,332
Nov 19, 2017 at 2:52 AM Post #24,651 of 35,332
So ultimate ears promo already ended? How come nobody post it here?

Ultimate ears had a pre-halloween "pre-black friday" sale. I had assumed the pre- meant another was on its way, but now I think it may have been just an early black friday sale.

Either way, it sounds like there is another promotion coming. I hope its another great discount, but we'll see.

Many companies (like Schiit) never have a sale. Its a reminder to not assume a company will have a sale and act when they do.

Personally, the best way to keep up with deals is to follow on FB and Instagram.

Nov 19, 2017 at 3:58 AM Post #24,652 of 35,332
Black Friday came really early for us this year. Next year we may just do it in the summer time:wink: . But we will have a little something that I know all audiophiles will love. To be clear - this will be the only thing that we are doing for the rest of the holiday season. Just a warning to anyone who is thinking about waiting this one out for something else.....

Any chance to still get that 30% discount? :wink:

Nov 19, 2017 at 4:19 AM Post #24,653 of 35,332
Any chance to still get that 30% discount? :wink:

I'm guessing you're going to have wait and see, @NightAngelz

All of these staggered deals is making it tricky. UE was in October; Nobel ends tomorrow; Campfire Audio/ALO warehouse deals started on Tuesday last year...

Nov 19, 2017 at 4:55 AM Post #24,654 of 35,332
I'm guessing you're going to have wait and see, @NightAngelz

All of these staggered deals is making it tricky. UE was in October; Nobel ends tomorrow; Campfire Audio/ALO warehouse deals started on Tuesday last year...

Noble is for universal though, was hoping to get a new pair customs during BF sales

Nov 19, 2017 at 9:54 AM Post #24,656 of 35,332
For your less audiophile more fashion forward mainstream brand conscious friends:

JBL is offering major discounts on most of their newest 2017 headphones including on ear/over ear/ wireless. The prices are available on the JBL site with no tax most states and free 2 day shipping (use code FREE2DAY) and also through a lot of their dealers like Best Buy and Amazon marketplace vendors. Some other sister company Harman phones also on sale.

Some On/Over ear models here, including their newest top o the line over ear noise cancel wireless 750NC for $150.
Wireless Ones Here including 55BT Quincy Jones for $100 and Everest 110 In ears for $50. The 55BT Quincy over ears are interesting as they have a less bass emphasized tuning than most JBL phones.

AKG has discounts on a couple of their lifestyle oriented models and FREE2DAY shipping.

Still available is the Electronics Expo deal on AKG 845BT white or black for $120 shipped.

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2017 at 12:02 PM Post #24,658 of 35,332
Nov 19, 2017 at 1:03 PM Post #24,659 of 35,332
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back