Cowon Plenue D
Mar 4, 2016 at 8:45 AM Post #1,592 of 4,949
Hi everybody,

does anyone know if the Plenue D plays equally loud as the Colorful C3?

Many thanks!

Best, wd

it certainly does. I used to have a c3. Lovely player but the D is in a different league.

Mar 4, 2016 at 9:12 AM Post #1,594 of 4,949
another question - on most of the pictures the Plenue D "gold" looks like bronze or some kind of "brownish"

or is it more the bright gold finish look - like that one...

does anyone own a gold one and can confirm it looks?

many thanks!!!

Mar 4, 2016 at 9:47 AM Post #1,598 of 4,949

No problem, and wow, I really butchered that sentence lol.

But yea, the gold version is really nice. Normally, I would have gone for the silver, but I wanted something a little different and I'm glad that I did.

Yes me too - actually I cannot stand gold looks(if it is this bright look as on the second pic I posted) - but if it goes into this brown/bronze/copper look then I like it! I'm gonna order it! :)  

Mar 4, 2016 at 1:16 PM Post #1,599 of 4,949
these jokes... I can't... they're never going to end are they...

Mar 4, 2016 at 8:26 PM Post #1,600 of 4,949

GOLD

Mar 4, 2016 at 9:01 PM Post #1,601 of 4,949

GOLD

Pretty... is that the Lyra?

@jmills8 or anyother DAP fiends out there- have any suggestions for somthing that sounds like the PD but that might have better seperation/layering/imaging properties- I think this stuff is probably pretty subjective, but I like the sound of PD it's just that one step away from having my S-EM9's at their best (for me so far has been JDS C5D). I'm finding JetEffects stuff deserves the praise but it doesn't really address that at all imo (plus I like the sound at Normal, though the BBE presets like Viva and MachBass are fun).

Mar 4, 2016 at 9:25 PM Post #1,602 of 4,949

@jmills8 or anyother DAP fiends out there- have any suggestions for somthing that sounds like the PD but that might have better seperation/layering/imaging properties- I think this stuff is probably pretty subjective, but I like the sound of PD it's just that one step away from having my S-EM9's at their best (for me so far has been JDS C5D). I'm finding JetEffects stuff deserves the praise but it doesn't really address that at all imo (plus I like the sound at Normal, though the BBE presets like Viva and MachBass are fun).

onkyo dp-x1 for those listening sessions. cowon Plenue D for the ultraportable fun

Mar 5, 2016 at 12:29 AM Post #1,604 of 4,949

@jmills8
or anyother DAP fiends out there- have any suggestions for somthing that sounds like the PD but that might have better seperation/layering/imaging properties- I think this stuff is probably pretty subjective, but I like the sound of PD it's just that one step away from having my S-EM9's at their best (for me so far has been JDS C5D). I'm finding JetEffects stuff deserves the praise but it doesn't really address that at all imo (plus I like the sound at Normal, though the BBE presets like Viva and MachBass are fun).
Cayin N6, DX80, or Cowon P1.

Mar 5, 2016 at 2:56 AM Post #1,605 of 4,949
@Raketen

Plenue P1, M or I guess the S?!? From what I know these have the improvement you're after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back