Cowon Plenue D
Mar 6, 2016 at 5:07 AM Post #1,625 of 4,949
Seriously tempted by the pd. With some savvy shopping can get it for a very reasonable price (in the uk)

AMP3 have it for £200 but with a 10% code you can get it for £180 inc postage and they just got new stock in on friday.
If you find it any cheaper let me know and I will cancel my order lol
beerchug.gif

Mar 6, 2016 at 3:00 PM Post #1,627 of 4,949
Did I miss something or am I just drunk? Please have a look:
http://www.amazon.com/Cowon-Plenue-Resolution-Player-silver/dp/B019ATV36Q
2016 new Plenue D for $399,--
Is this a MKII or just a "brave" company?

Mar 6, 2016 at 3:06 PM Post #1,628 of 4,949
Mar 6, 2016 at 4:05 PM Post #1,630 of 4,949
How's everyone tagging double albums? I'm still struggling with the plenue d ignoring the disc ID tag.
Is the best way to just combine the 2 CDs into one big album? I find that OK but a bit unsatisfactory with box sets.

Mar 6, 2016 at 6:09 PM Post #1,632 of 4,949
How's everyone tagging double albums? I'm still struggling with the plenue d ignoring the disc ID tag.
Is the best way to just combine the 2 CDs into one big album? I find that OK but a bit unsatisfactory with box sets.

How do you want it to appear on the player? If you don't want it as one big album, you can set the different discs as different albums. 

So it'd be like:
_________ Disc 1
_________ Disc 2
etc.

Mar 6, 2016 at 6:39 PM Post #1,633 of 4,949
  How do you want it to appear on the player? If you don't want it as one big album, you can set the different discs as different albums. 

So it'd be like:
_________ Disc 1
_________ Disc 2
etc.

I've been doing that but it gives multiple entries when browsing on the Plenue which is mildly annoying.  e.g. I have a 9CD box set and it would be much neater to have them all under one album when searching/browsing etc. At least your method is better than having one big album with 250 tracks!

I guess I'm so used to my old iPod supporting the disc tag I'm struggling to get used to a clunkier way of doing things.

Mar 7, 2016 at 5:11 AM Post #1,635 of 4,949

I am naming multi-disc sets with a leading disc number. So 101 for the first song on the first disc, 201 for the first song on the second disc and so on. Easy to do directly while ripping it with Media Monkey, for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back