1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cowon Plenue D

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by aerosatan, Nov 30, 2015.
First

Back
101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
Next

Last
  1. taffy2207
    I'm using a Sandisk Ultra 128GB SDXC card and it works fine.

2. clee290
    I use my 128GB card in my PD with no issues.

@HiFlight You can try this formatter here:
    http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?fat32format.htm

3. Spamateur
    When you get a chance (and a larger working microSD card) I would love to hear your comparisons of the PD with all the other DAPs you have listed in your signature.

4. Raketen

I'm using a 128 patriot formatted with guiformat, no problems.

5. HiFlight
    I will make some comparisons after seeing how it performs with my favorite IEMs. Cowan has some of the best DSP technology in the industry so I expect good things. If the SQ is as good as the UI, I will be a happy camper!

6. Spamateur
    Sounds like a plan!

7. jmills8
    sandisk 128gigs works.

8. HiFlight
    Guess I will reformat a couple of my non-working cards, reload some music and see what happens.

9. shigzeo Contributor

How many threads are we both running in?

10. shigzeo Contributor

I've got a 200GB Sandisk on order (for delivery early April). FAT32 should do it right from disk utility.

11. Spamateur
    Current Plenue 1 owner here. Finally broke down and grabbed a Cowon D, with @shigzeo's great review on Headfonia as well as the measurements he posted on Ohm Image pushing me over the edge. I have a 200GB Sandisk microSD card arriving on Wednesday and the D should be arriving tomorrow (thanks to Amazon $3.99 overnight shipping). I'll try to provide some detailed differences between the P1 and the PD, although to be honest I'm not expecting there to be many.

I grabbed the PD mainly to see if the much lower output impedance would make a difference in how my IEMs sound. That and the battery life will make it a better item for traveling.

BruceBanner likes this.
  12. shigzeo Contributor

Well, I hope you enjoy it. My case finally came in: blue. The thing is carved up mad. The aluminium body is pretty soft.

13. Ghisy
    I'm using a MicroSDXC SanDisk Ultra 64 GB in mine, it works flawlessly (I did format it with guiformat in FAT32).

Sent from my Chroma-powered Nexus 6

14. hklink
    Is anyone using .m3u playlists on the PD? I can't get it to work. Tried using both regular m3u as well as extended m3u. Stored them in the root folder of the device, in the "playlists" folder and in the "music" folder but to no avail.

Any hints?

Thanks.

15. Raketen
    Since I've been trying a couple different DAPs lately I find it helpful just to default to guiformat fat32 so I can swap cards, because apparently advanced file system support is far too deman..... *takes a breath* phew... almost went into snarkrant mode again [​IMG] 

First

Back
101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
Next

Last