Cowon Plenue D
Feb 3, 2016 at 8:28 PM Post #1,113 of 4,949
So its official, everyone post your favorite custom presets so some noobs (like me) can experience these wondrous sounds.

Feb 3, 2016 at 8:45 PM Post #1,114 of 4,949
Did you guys know you can make your own presets on the d and make the best sound with these especial eq settings
There are so many choices. They should make videos.

Feb 4, 2016 at 3:33 PM Post #1,117 of 4,949
J mills shame on you didn't know this player had so much, I just played with it for an hour and my four presets I kid you not sound like something from a professional studio, so clean , wide , strong, airy, overhead space, I can't even explain it, and yes the 3d effect is crazy, not a lot , I just touch things up, the eq is awesome, wow guys , so far I'm loving my collection of players,from my note phone to my note tablets to my x5 first generation, to my xduoox3, omg, I ordered the flc8s from flc technology, omg I can't even imagine how the cowon and it are gonna sound if you guys know please let me know, the idea was.to pair.with xduoox3 because someone said it enhances bass more, and that after 70 hours the bass is viceral, the joker and a.few more spoke on this ,help me guys , tell me something did I make another good choice.

Feb 4, 2016 at 5:48 PM Post #1,118 of 4,949
It seems that the PD offers 10 fixed playlists. Does somebody knows if they can be renamed? One the P1 & M it is possible. In case that this it not possible I hope that this feature will be part of one future firmware update.

Feb 5, 2016 at 10:39 AM Post #1,123 of 4,949
  Actually, buying from Gmarket gives you opportunity to get free Leather Case with protective film. If I were you, I would buy it from dealer COWON (COWON is the offical cowon product dealer).

I bought mine from JetAudio (USA official dealer).  I received last night.  There was no leather case or protective film. 
mad.gif

Feb 5, 2016 at 11:07 AM Post #1,125 of 4,949
The table represent my philosophy for USER’s presets just as an example to your observation:

Cool but EQ always flat? Also you want louder from the left side than the right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back