Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2016 at 1:39 AM Post #33,106 of 35,472
I normally find that after a disappointing first listen, if I just leave them alone for a day or so and the come back without listening to any other IEMs or headphones, they almost always sound better. Brain burn-in over time is a powerful asset. 

Did you let it burn?
Cause the shell has slightly smaller and even nozzle with fit as tight to get better sealed.
Once get the right fit should do better sound quality as well

Aug 22, 2016 at 2:11 AM Post #33,108 of 35,472
Did you let it burn?
Cause the shell has slightly smaller and even nozzle with fit as tight to get better sealed.
Once get the right fit should do better sound quality as well

I think he mistook you and thought you said the sound is disappointing then he was making a general statement

Aug 22, 2016 at 2:55 AM Post #33,111 of 35,472
 How nice? Almost AK2+1 level?

Just listening less than a track.
From my ears to tell.
Sounding still can't beats with AK 2+1.
But overall for A01 Mk2 has better sound quality and better balance than 4in1.
Just the bass level still at 80-90% of 4in1.
Mids & Treble 20-30% better than 4in1.
Fit 100% confirmed better than 4in1.

Should let it to burn-in and see how 1st

Aug 22, 2016 at 4:33 AM Post #33,112 of 35,472
  I have the **** 4in1's...bad decision for me the shape and weight won't fit me at all no matter what tip i use. It will fall off every 1 minute. Is the DT2 any better? as i plan to keep the cables and replace it with DT2.

Do you have another cable with memory wire? The 4in1 can easily be worn over-ear and should prevent them falling out.

Aug 22, 2016 at 4:46 AM Post #33,115 of 35,472
Hi! Can you try to compare these two iem? Thanks :wink:

Honestly I've been really busy and haven't had much time to compare but I can tell you a little bit.

The Pro has more bass and warmer sound. Also much easier to drive, they require very little power to boom.

4in1 has a cleaner sound with more detail and separation. It's quite heavy (as someone stated just above) and can be a bit more difficult to keep in your ears.

They're both great. Pro has a wow factor with more bass and forward mids. 4in1 is more balanced and detailed with outstanding treble.

Need more time with both before I can say any more tbh.

Aug 22, 2016 at 4:51 AM Post #33,116 of 35,472
Honestly I've been really busy and haven't had much time to compare but I can tell you a little bit.

The Pro has more bass and warmer sound. Also much easier to drive, they require very little power to boom.

4in1 has a cleaner sound with more detail and separation. It's quite heavy (as someone stated just above) and can be a bit more difficult to keep in your ears.

They're both great. Pro has a wow factor with more bass and forward mids. 4in1 is more balanced and detailed with outstanding treble.

Need more time with both before I can say any more tbh.

Actually I have Rock Zircon, I think they are great iem but sometimes the bass is a little bit excessive, not more a neutral sound output.
So, for what I understand, the Tennmak Pro is like an evolution of Zircon and **** 4in1 are more neutral/analytical?

Aug 22, 2016 at 5:09 AM Post #33,118 of 35,472
Actually I have Rock Zircon, I think they are great iem but sometimes the bass is a little bit excessive, not more a neutral sound output.
So, for what I understand, the Tennmak Pro is like an evolution of Zircon and **** 4in1 are more neutral/analytical?

4in1 is more neutral but it's still V-shaped. I wouldn't call it analytical.

Pro is quite a step up in quality from the Zircon and has a warm sound with better controlled bass.

Aug 22, 2016 at 5:12 AM Post #33,119 of 35,472
4in1 is more neutral but it's still V-shaped. I wouldn't call it analytical.

Pro is quite a step up in quality from the Zircon and has a warm sound with better controlled bass.

I hope to read your comparison (if you have planned to write something about Tennmak Pro vs **** 4in1). Thank you again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back