Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2014 at 11:27 PM Post #5,941 of 35,472
Good to know. I was actually going to ask you guys if the stock tips were any good. 
I'm sorry, but are the olive tips the ones that are color coded?
color coded "spiral dot" looking tips look awesome, but don't work at all for me. I was referring to the white olive shaped tips having less bass. I have great success with the wide bore tips.

Aug 12, 2014 at 2:02 AM Post #5,943 of 35,472
Anyone ordered KZ EDSE, does your tracking # is similar to this?

International Shipping Company- Other
Tracking Number    - PDXXXXXX
tracking site provided: http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml

And the above site doesn't return any results for the tracking number. 

Aug 12, 2014 at 2:37 AM Post #5,944 of 35,472
NX1 battery KICK ASS ...had one full charge only since me got it ...goin on for a month now .....:cool:)

Yeah I know.....if you dont use it...jk. :wink: hey wokei, prep some youtube playlist for the B3,as you said....your so good @it im a lazy noob. :D
oh btw,i will PM you for your hints and tips on how to escapism from other half(ves :wink:) to continue our eargasm.:ksc75smile:

Aug 12, 2014 at 2:46 AM Post #5,945 of 35,472
  Anyone ordered KZ EDSE, does your tracking # is similar to this?

International Shipping Company- Other
Tracking Number    - PDXXXXXX
tracking site provided: http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml

And the above site doesn't return any results for the tracking number. 

Yeah I'm trying to make heads or tails with my order's tracking number. I got a tracking number but didn't get a tracking site and ones I checked came up with nothing. I personally am not sweating it and expect for the best and if something does go awry filing a claim.
  Ordered last tuesday night from penonaudio and its status is still processing. Does penonaudio sometimes not update the order status? Emailed them twice yesterday and no reply, I'm starting to get worried. In the meantime, ordered last saturday from lmue and its already shipped. what
confused.gif

Might be something up on their end, back when I got my havi from them in February the order was stuck on processing for like a week, sent them an email about it and then checked my mail an hour later and got my package. Turns out something was up and site didn't update the order status when in fact it had been shipped.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Aug 12, 2014 at 2:54 AM Post #5,946 of 35,472
Yeah I know.....if you dont use it...jk. :wink: hey wokei, prep some youtube playlist for the B3,as you said....your so good @it im a lazy noob. :D
oh btw,i will PM you for your hints and tips on how to escapism from other half(ves :wink:) to continue our eargasm.:ksc75smile:

Yo ..dont be calling me out like that Shawn71.....i kinda like your pot shot .......too much hate in da world ....u still be me 'Buddy List ' who me like to cyber slap .....don't worry me reach ZEN level ...u cant hurt me ....Meeeoooooowwww....

Me playlist for You Tube is a bit on the kooky side ...zany like me ...muahahhhaaaaaa...anyway me Havi at at the airport now.....2 days more .....kakakakaaaa

Here one track for you specially from David Allen Cole George Jones...juz joking ...me luffing with you ...!

[VIDEO] http://youtu.be/luKmSLXukaw [/VIDEO]

Aug 12, 2014 at 2:55 AM Post #5,947 of 35,472
  Maybe I am late to the party, but I just got my Pistons from ibuygou. I must say that I am not impressed at all since there was so much hype around them. Tenore/Ostry/Sony MH1 are superior in every regard.

how are the KZ ED compared to the Pistons? 

other than the MH1s aren't the other two also much more expensive than the pistons?

Aug 12, 2014 at 3:02 AM Post #5,948 of 35,472
Ordered last tuesday night from penonaudio and its status is still processing. Does penonaudio sometimes not update the order status? Emailed them twice yesterday and no reply, I'm starting to get worried. In the meantime, ordered last saturday from lmue and its already shipped. what :confused:

They might expecting the shipment frm mfr anytime? and they would reply with confirmation after they dispatch yours(and likely other as well) ? or might be shortage in resources to process the orders,pack them,ship them and update, for now?.....but no worries they are trusted seller is all I can say....

Were the payment you sent already cleared by your bank/CC co?

Aug 12, 2014 at 4:11 AM Post #5,949 of 35,472
Yo ..dont be calling me out like that Shawn71.....i kinda like your pot shot .......too much hate in da world ....u still be me 'Buddy List ' who me like to cyber slap .....don't worry me reach ZEN level ...u cant hurt me ....Meeeoooooowwww....

Me playlist for You Tube is a bit on the kooky side ...zany like me ...muahahhhaaaaaa...anyway me Havi at at the airport now.....2 days more .....kakakakaaaa

Here one track for you specially from David Allen Cole George Jones...juz joking ...me luffing with you ...!

[VIDEO] http://youtu.be/luKmSLXukaw [/VIDEO]

Thx buddy! :beerchug:
See, you always a special,for special.:p

Aug 12, 2014 at 4:14 AM Post #5,950 of 35,472

Originally Posted by Netforce /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Might be something up on their end, back when I got my havi from them in February the order was stuck on processing for like a week, sent them an email about it and then checked my mail an hour later and got my package. Turns out something was up and site didn't update the order status when in fact it had been shipped.

I see, thanks.

Quote:
They might expecting the shipment frm mfr anytime? and they would reply with confirmation after they dispatch yours(and likely other as well) ? or might be shortage in resources to process the orders,pack them,ship them and update, for now?.....but no worries they are trusted seller is all I can say....

Were the payment you sent already cleared by your bank/CC co?

A friend of mine ordered too at the same time but his items was shipped last friday (informed through email). I payed CC through paypal, same as my friend.

Aug 12, 2014 at 4:22 AM Post #5,951 of 35,472
   A friend of mine ordered too at the same time but his items was shipped last friday (informed through email). I payed CC through paypal, same as my friend.

Ok! Yeah, probably it might happen the same way like "netforce" quoted.....fingers crossed.

Aug 12, 2014 at 4:44 AM Post #5,952 of 35,472
Ok! Yeah, probably it might happen the same way like "netforce" quoted.....fingers crossed.

Penonaudio just replied and it already left hk last saturday. Website not updating got me crazy worried. I already sent 5 emails to penonaudio today about it, hope they won't be annoyed
frown.gif
. Thanks guys.

Aug 12, 2014 at 6:07 AM Post #5,953 of 35,472
I've just got today my TTPOD T1E and Moxpad X3, both from DX. I've listened couple of minutes on both of them and this is my early opinion:

The T1E sounds great, nice bass and very nice mediums and highs. The bass is not as powerful as my Xiaomi Piston 2.0, but is almost there. The only problem I seem to have is that the earphones might be unbalanced. The left one sounds a little more powerful than the right one, it is a little strange. And from my Xiaomi MI3 phone, the amplification is not very good from what I see.

The Moxpad X3 sounds more powerful if I connect it directly from my Xiaomi MI3, than the T1E, I believe the T1E needs more power. And the bass from X3 is better than T1E, IMO. But the X3 has more of a V shaped sound, the mediums are not so good like in T1E.

So in the end, I don't really know what to say...Maybe my T1E has some problems or maybe it needs some burn in. It sounds really nice but the bass is not that strong and thy really seems a little imbalanced.

Aug 12, 2014 at 7:54 AM Post #5,955 of 35,472
I've just got today my TTPOD T1E and Moxpad X3, both from DX. I've listened couple of minutes on both of them and this is my early opinion:

The T1E sounds great, nice bass and very nice mediums and highs. The bass is not as powerful as my Xiaomi Piston 2.0, but is almost there. The only problem I seem to have is that the earphones might be unbalanced. The left one sounds a little more powerful than the right one, it is a little strange. And from my Xiaomi MI3 phone, the amplification is not very good from what I see.

The Moxpad X3 sounds more powerful if I connect it directly from my Xiaomi MI3, than the T1E, I believe the T1E needs more power. And the bass from X3 is better than T1E, IMO. But the X3 has more of a V shaped sound, the mediums are not so good like in T1E.

So in the end, I don't really know what to say...Maybe my T1E has some problems or maybe it needs some burn in. It sounds really nice but the bass is not that strong and thy really seems a little imbalanced.
its really the t1-e came with box and tips? Can you post some pics? Thanks lmue said that 2 person complain about imbalance of t1-e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back